Raymour & Flanigan Furniture / couch & dining room chairs & table
My husband and I have purchased over $10, 000 worth of furniture for ourselves and 2 bedroom sets for our grandchildren.
The dining room chairs are falling apart, the "LEATHER COUCH" THAT ISN'T LEATHER IS RIPPING (THIS IS OUR SECOND ONE, SECOND RECLINER AND SECOND MATTRESS).
I am told no one can help us with the couch unless it's an accident?????????
I'm going to get a Lawyer and report you and also I will bad mouth you all over the place until something is done.
I have seen all the absolutely horrible reviews about your furniture, so I know I'm not alone.
Updated by Elaine Feller, Nov 24, 2018
Lesson -- never buy from them again
More Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - couch purchased
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - icomfort mattress
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - damaged merchandise
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - in store experience - employee
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - replacement cushions for my love seats