Raymour & Flanigan / terrible service

On May 5, 2008 I placed an order with Raymore & Flanagan in Horseheads, NY for four living room pieces, a queen size sofa, a love seat and two club type chars. They were to be covered with fabric I chose in the store. The contract says a special order will take 6-8 weeks.

I don't know if I will ever get my living room furniture. We have to sit on kitchen chairs if we want to read the paper in the living room.

We have been given three succeeding later delivery dates. The latest being July 28 delivery to the Syracuse facility, after which it will be delivered to my home in Penn Yan, NY. That makes it 12 weeks before it even gets to Syracuse. I really don't know when I will receive my furniture.

Va

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2008

I totally agree with the comment. Raymour and Flanigan are bunch of crappy furniture sellers. The salesmen pretend they dont know what they are doing so they always ended up not delivering the item I wanted. Moreso, the salesman told me the financing wil be for 4 months but I later found it was 3 months. See...no one is a lil kid. And I dont believe the salesman didnt know what he was doing. He definately knows what he was doing which then means the management of R&F know of the dibious activities of the salesmen. R&F...save yourself. I now but my stuff from Sam's Club. Wayyyyyyyy inexpensive and they nice as hell. Bye Bye to R&F...not shopping there anymore till I die.

• Ap
      29th of Apr, 2011

4/28/11

Today I received a delivery from raymour and flannigans. I was at my front window when I saw a young man getting out of the passenger seat of the truck to help the driver back up to my drive way the driver approached my front door and greeted himself and asked me where I would like my stuff. I noticed the passenger had something wrapped around his leg I asked him what was wrong with his leg he said that the company has a policy that we can't show our tatoos off. I responded that was ###ing ### so this is the last time I will be buying from raymour and flanigans. Lost a vip customer to all your company rules for your employee's. The way I look at it there here doing there job to the fullest and then some should let them be who they are. I will be spreading the word!!!