Raymour & Flanigan / terrible service
On May 5, 2008 I placed an order with Raymore & Flanagan in Horseheads, NY for four living room pieces, a queen size sofa, a love seat and two club type chars. They were to be covered with fabric I chose in the store. The contract says a special order will take 6-8 weeks.
I don't know if I will ever get my living room furniture. We have to sit on kitchen chairs if we want to read the paper in the living room.
We have been given three succeeding later delivery dates. The latest being July 28 delivery to the Syracuse facility, after which it will be delivered to my home in Penn Yan, NY. That makes it 12 weeks before it even gets to Syracuse. I really don't know when I will receive my furniture.
More Raymour & Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - never again 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - never gave back money ever.
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - liars
- Raymour & Flanigan - credit department - specifically johnny
- Raymour & Flanigan - leather chairs
- Raymour & Flanigan - mattresses