Raymour & Flanigan / bed bugs
Upon graduating college and getting a job, my daughter's first major purchase was a bed room set from Raymour & Flannigans. She was so proud of herself. Our daughter immediately began to get hives.
Never thinking that Bed Bugs could be the problem, she visited allergist and dermatologist for solutions. After changing laundry soaps and chasing a non-existent allergy problem for months we discovered that her mattress was infested with Bed Bugs. The company refuses to take responsibility even though we never have had any pest problems until we brought their product into our home.
Our whole family now has the heebie-jeebies and have trouble sleeping at night and I have the expense of trying to rid our formerly happy home of these pests.
More Raymour & Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - never again 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - icomfort mattress
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - damaged merchandise
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - in store experience - employee
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - replacement cushions for my love seats
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - couch & dining room chairs & table