Raymour & Flanigan / poor quality furniture
Let me start by saying that I call this store Raymour and Crapigan because that is what you're buying if you purchase furniture from this store. My husband and I purchased a leather sectional that we paid about $4000 in cash in June 2005. The one piece had to be replace right away because the top was sloped. It took about a month to get this replaced. Once that was replaced, all seemed fine until about 4 months later when my 8 year old, who weighed 40 lbs, sat down and the entire bottom fell out of the middle section of one of the couches. We turned the couch over and found that there was nothing in the way of support or cushioning underneath the furniture. It was ply wood and foam wrapped in leather!
We call Raymour & Crapigan to get the usual run around that we must have sat down on the furniture incorrectly etc. and that we could replace the furniture but they would only give us half of what we spent. My response, Hell No! We had only had the furniture for about five months and it was completely unusable. They agreed to let us select new furniture with full credit.
This time we selected furniture without leather covering thinking that the interior of the furniture would be made better. Silly us! Once we had the new furniture selected and all pieces delivered it was now February 2006. It is now 2007 and we once again need to replace the Raymour and Crapigan furniture. This time we will not bother with this company. I don't need the hassle or the lip from the poorly trained customer service people and I don't want anymore poorly made furniture.
More Raymour & Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - never again 
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - side rails and mattress
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - dining room chairs and extended warranty service
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - never gave back money ever.
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - liars
- Raymour & Flanigan - credit department - specifically johnny