Raymour And Flanigan / bad furniture and bad service
I've checked out these sites before and always read them with a grain of salt, so trust me when I tell you that Raymour and Flanigan is the worst!!! I could write paragraph upon paragraph (as I did is several letters to their customer service dept), instead, I'll give you the highlights of our terrible experience with R&F:
-The salespeople can be vicious
-The delivery people stink, keep a close eye on them!
-We rec'd a wrong piece in our bedroom set, it was a pain to get it corrected and getting our $100 refund was NOT easy!! (the piece we wanted was cheaper than the one we rec'd and were charged for, we had to go to the store 4 times to finally get our money back for their mistake!)
-The bed was set up cheaply and improperly with wood slats to hold up the box spring, it broke within days and was finally replaced with a metal frame
-The bedroom furniture is not wearing well and the corners are losing their 'wood finish'
-Our dining set is now falling apart...literally splitting apart
-We had a 'technician' come with replacement legs and table base, but those were splitting out of the box, and we found out that the table is no longer being sold in the stores
-After contacting them, we are allowed to do a 'reselect' and choose a new dining set. Of course the only one that is comparable to what we have is $1000 more than what we orginally spent
-We are going to the store tomorrow to 'see what the manager can do' to help us with our problem and to get the new table, I'll keep you posted!
-BOTTOM LINE - DO N OT SHOP THERE, TERRIBLE, CHEAP QUALITY AND SHODDY CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
(FYI we bought our dining and bedroom sets in May 2008 and had them delivered in June 2008. It is now March 2009 and they are falling apart and look like crap! R&F may have good prices, but don't get sucked in, spend a few extra bucks and get something of good quality and save yourself the headaches!!!)
More Raymour And Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - icomfort mattress
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - damaged merchandise
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - in store experience - employee
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - replacement cushions for my love seats
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - couch & dining room chairs & table