Raymore and Flanigan / Horrible Company
Do not purchase ANYTHING from this store. I purchased a small table & 2 chairs in Feb. 2007. 3 weeks ago one of the back legs to the chair cracked and fell off. I called the company to have it fixed, set up a date for repair and have been getting the run around since. There has been 3 calls asking what part it is.I received a call 2 days ago cancelling the service call because the part was never ordered. Today they just called to "confirm" the service call?!?! . While speaking with the rep "Shawna" I gave a history of the calls and told her I was very confused. Do they have the part or not? I expressed my frustration and stated and I want the chair repaired asap or I want it replaced. Guess she didn't like having to deal with MY frustration and is now dening my claim stating that now they will not repair my chair because it is in my office?!?!? I have made it very clear from the beginning the chair is in my office (by the way, it is RARELY sat in, the chair is very poor quality).The 3 reps I have spoken to in the past never said anything about this. I asked to speak to the manager twice and Shawna refused to transfer my call.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! The quality of the furniture is HORRIBLE and the customer service is even worse. Next time I'm going to Ikea!!!
More Raymore and Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs 
- Raymour & Flanigan - never again 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - sectional fabric is fading and yellowing
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - side rails and mattress
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - dining room chairs and extended warranty service
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - never gave back money ever.
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - liars