rayban-buy.com / Promised to provide order's detail within 48 hours, but I got nothing

I saw the ad of the website www.rayban-buy.com on Facebook. They offered to buy sunglasses with the discount. I ordered sunglasses, which cost $45 and the seller promised to deliver them for free, but they charged me for $15 as for the shipping and delivery. After that I got confirmation email, but the remaining info and details the seller promised to provide within 48 hours. Of course I haven’t got it, and the seller lied and promised to provide it. Please, post your comments and share your views about this company.

Ta
Apr 19, 2014

Comments

• Jl
      19th of Apr, 2014

Did you check the website?

This domain was previously held for the sale of alleged counterfeit Ray-Ban® products. Control of this domain has been transferred to Luxottica USA, LLC (“Luxottica”), the exclusive wholesale distributor of genuine Ray-Ban® products in the United States and which has the exclusive right to enforce the Ray-Ban® trademarks in the United States, pursuant to a temporary court order. Luxottica took this action to protect the Ray-Ban® brand and the consumer from unknowingly purchasing counterfeit products.
    Visit the FAQ page for information about obtaining a refund for products purchased through the online store that previously used this domain.