RayBan Aviator Sunglasses / Fake RayBan Cheap Knock-offs sold As Genuine and Original

1 India

LensKart.com Lenskart is a SCAM that sells FAKE
By: jimmydean | Apr 19, 2013 11:53 AM
(Updated May 05, 2013 09:13 AM)

I purchased 2 RayBan Aviator sunglasses from LensKart.com last month in April.

After receiving the items, I suspected that their quality was poor. I took them to my local optmetrist and they verified that they were FAKE, CHEAP Replicas of the originals.

I knew that their deal was too good to be true but I did not heed my own warnings. As a result, I have lost money on buying the poor KNOCK-OFFS and also spent additional money buying the originals from my local optometrist.

I have since been in contact with LensKart customer support. When I first rang, they told me to send in snapshots why I think they were fake. So I wrote a complete Blog about it.

Then I realised, I was going on a journey of no-end. I keep getting emails from their support telling me that they have escalated the issue to the respective departments. So far I have probably been escalated to about 10 different departments. Yet the problem remain unsolved.

I simply wanted to return the FAKE products for a full refund. It’s been more than 2 weeks and I still haven’t got a firm answer from anybody at LensKart.com. I just keep getting generic emails that have bounced me from department to department.

I doubt I will ever be able to return the CHEAP-### items for my money bag. I have since reported to my credit card company for a charge back. I believe these guys are criminals. Selling fake products and insisting that they are Genuine. This is their tactics. Then they simply drag the case on forever, hoping that you might forget about it.

You can view all the correspondences on my other blog:

No I will never forget about this case... I have created many blogs and also went onto many consumer complaints websites such as scambook.com and Mouthshut.com

I will continue to do so on other sites to WARN potential customers of their unscrupulous practices. They are out to deceive the public and selling their FAKE, CHEAP, KNOCK-OFFs. A bunch of scam artists that deserve to be put in JAIL!!!

So, ladies and gentleman, this is a hard lesson for me and I hope you don’t have to go through the same agony as me. Waste of money and waste of time dealing with them. I hope sombody will put an end to their crime.

Ji