RAY WHITE SUNNYBANK HILLS GROUP / Inept Real Estate Agents - SERIOUSLY BAD

1 Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Review updated:

NEVER EVER EVER allow yourself to deal with Ray White Sunnybank Hills or Ray White Sunnybank. DO NOT GO NEAR THEM, EVEN IF THEY OFFER TO SELL YOUR HOUSE FOR FREE!!! I cannot stress enought to not deal with these people.

The lies that are told by a large proportion of Ray White agents are something to behold. They will say ANYTHING to sell a property and at any price. (They do not care 2 hoots if it is sold way below value, as long as they get the listing and the commission).

A house was literally falling down - nothing was working. They talked it up so some poor first home buyer parted with their hard earned money only to buy a dump.

SERIOUSLY BAD - quite literally THE WORST I have ever seen!

Comments

10th of Oct, 2009

It's funny, you search gogecko and they complain how bad the service is, and they talk about how good ray white is, then you search ray white, and they they complain how bad it is, so honestly what is a good service, everyone is bad right, they all want money...you tell them to come certain days, they don't arrive, you tell them to call you, they don't call you? what do you expect, there all the same, it's about getting the right person, not the right company.

• Di
      23rd of Jun, 2014

I have been renting with these people for about a year now and have had nothing but trouble. They appear to be hugely incompetent and disorganized, staff seem to be changing in a revolving-door fashion (we've had 4 different property managers in the last 12 months. 4!) and they CAN'T EVEN GET OUR NAMES RIGHT ON LEGAL DOCUMENTS. They seem incapable of correcting even the smallest of errors in their system, sent notifications to the wrong email address resulting in contractors and the owner showing up unexpected on multiple occasions. Try calling to speak to your property manager - can NEVER get onto these people! The only person you can talk to is the overworked receptionist. Sent proof of payment to my property manager last month, a new person replied saying they couldn't find our address in their system. What a joke!

• Mo
      28th of May, 2015

Hi. We rented a property through Ray White Sunnybank, and to say we were less than impressed with their work ethics.. I feel sorry for the owner but also not as the amount of issues that were house related continued to pile up and nothing really ever got fixed. Flooding issues, pest issues, termites, etc etc and the politics to get anything done was ridiculous! We had to make breach after breach and it became a circus and a pain in our backsides. An absolute joke if you ask me. Dealing with people who I have to wonder if they have the owners interest in mind let alone the renters who pay the rent faithfully always. I say stay away and we were happy to move away. Just a shame it didn't come soon enough