RAY EASLER / BANS DISABLED PEOPLE

1 FL, United States

RAY EASLER IS THE G.M. OF ARNOLD PALMERS BAY HILL GOLF CLUB IN ORLANDO FL., I AM A DISABLED PERSON WHO LIKES GOLF AND LIKE TO MEET FAMOUS PEOPLE I WAS EJECTED FROM THE GOLF CLUB LAST YEAR 2008 FOR NO REASON ? AND SERVED WITH A TRESPASS WARNING AFTER I SPENT $150 .00 FOR A WEEK LONG TICKET. NO REFUND... THERE WERE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WATCHING AS I WAS ESCORTED BY THE POLICE AND EMBARESSED AS I WAS TOOK TO A TRAILER AND QUESTIONED AND HELD FOR OVER AN HOUR ? ONCE MORE FOR NO REASON ? IS THIS THE WAY ARNOLD PALMERS G.M. TREATS HIS DISABLED GUEST THAT PAY TO GET IN ?, WHY YES IM PROOF THAT THIS IS THE WAY HE "RAY EASLER" TREATS DISABLED PEOPLE ... IM SURE MR PALMER WOUD NOT LIKE THAT HIS G.M. OF HIS GOLF CLUB WOULD TREAT A DISABLED PERSON IN THIS WAY, THIS MORNING 3/23/09I WAS SITTING AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE IN LAKLAND FL AND I GET A PHONE CALL FROM "RAY' HE WOULDENT GIVE ME HIS LAST NAME BUT HAD ASK IF I WOULD BE ATTENDING THE GOLF CLUB THIS YEAR, I TOLD HIM I DIDENT PLAN ON IT AS I WAS TREATED SO BADLY LAST YEAR, I WOULD NOT EVEN THINK THAT THIS MAN WOULD CALL ME AND INSULT ME IN THIS WAY AFTER THE WAY I WAS TREATED LAST YEAR, WHERE DID HE GET MY PHONE NUMBER ? I DIDENT GIVE IT TOO HIM ? DOES THIS MAN HAVE SOMETHING AGENST DISABABLED PEOPLE, I THINK YES, ITS A SHAME THAT HE WOULD DO THIS TO A DISABLED PERSON MUCH LESS TAUNT ME LIKE HE HAS BY CALLING ME, IF YOUR DISABLED AND HAVE BEEN TREATED BAD BY RAY EASLER G.M OF ARNOLD PALMERS GOLF CLUB IN ORLANDO FL. PLEASE REPORT HIM AS IM SURE OTHER PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS, THANK YOU...