Rawlins & Rivera RRI / Verbal Abuse

1 8343 Roswell Road Suite: 365Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-280-0661

Direct verbal abuse, personal insults to my character, my faith and choice of employers, slandering my name, telling me I have no "Character, integrity, honestly or trust" condescended to me calling me "a little Christian kid". Paul Cook is the agent specifically responsible for these attacks, I have contacted my attorney and action is being taken against him and RRI.

Comments

• Bh
      27th of Feb, 2009

Eric Ellis is the agent that I happen to the pleasure of working with over the phone. Extremely harsh language used toward my wife and myself. Accused me of beating my wife since I can't pay my bills. Made several comments about my character and employeer. Threaten to auction off all my assests in my house. Threatened to send bounty hunters after me to collect and/or jail time. Even after I provided proof that I don't even have any accounts in collection with RRI, they refused to discuss anything with me. They would hang up immediately after identifing my calling number. My loan that is in question through a completely different company that is still working with me and the account hasn't even gone to collections; yet RRI insists that they are the ones I should be paying directly in one lump sum immediately. I doubt that they are even legit.

• Te
      27th of Mar, 2009

I also talked to Eric Ellis, who is also James, Phil as well as Mr. Wagoner, owner of the company. Rude to my daughter and myself... why hasn't the A.G. been alerted about this and closed this company down?

TY

• Ky
      13th of May, 2009

Unfortunately, these clowns are still in business. They've been trying to collect money from me for a couple of weeks now for some bogus gym membership fees dating back to 2005. They talked rude and abusive to some family members for whom RRI had the phone numbers for (somehow...they were looking for me).

However, once we found out from the Atlanta BBB that this company was a fraud, we've started having fun with them. Several friends and family have their number and will call to harass them...acting like collection agencies for collection agencies. The last call I got from "Mr. Tanner", I simply laughed out loud, said "[censored] you", laughed again, and hung up the phone. I haven't heard from him since.

What a bunch of punks. Don't fall for their gimmicks and definitely do not send them any money. They can't touch your credit report.

• Mr
      21st of Oct, 2009

This company contacted me, and demanded immediate payment for a "Breach of Contract" with a fitness club via Western union. This was news to me. Eric Ellis AKA Mr. Wagner, refused to send documentation, itemization of justification of debt. Slandered me as a deadbeat, told me he was taking me to court, and ruining my credit as soon as he hung up. I told him not to call again, and send written details. He called at my practice the following day and business cell phone despite what I had told him to not contact me again, slanderous, offensive language. Insulted my employs and my profession. Again would not let me speak over his vulgar rhetoric. Contact attorney and was advised that this is a SCAM operation. Atlanta B.B.B. gives them an "F'" rating, and asserted that it is most-likely fraud. Continues calling, contacted Florida and Georgia Atty General, FTC and BBB in FL and GA. Do not be intimidated by this company that routinly violates Fair Debt Collection Practices, or more importantly is not a legitimate company. A check of the B.B.B in Ga. will show the numbers of sham addreresses.

• Il
      8th of Apr, 2011

I HAD THE PLEASURE OF DEALING WITH THIS SAME COLLECTION AGENCY TODAY, WHO USED THE IDENTIFICATION OF AN ATTORNEY TO ATTEMPT TO IMPART FEAR IN THE ATTEMPT TO COLLECT AN ALLEGED DEBT. I'M GLAD THAT I AM A RESEARCH TYPE OF GUY WHO DOES MOVE ACCORDING TO FEAR. THEY WERE VERY VERY VERY RUDE AND VULGAR TO MY MOTHER AND MYSELF WHICH IS DEFINITELY NOT THE CHARACTER OF A VERY PROMINENT COMPANY. I ALSO CONTACTED THE "BBB" OF ATLANTA ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THEY WERE DEFINITELY NOT A VERY REPUTABLE COMPANY AT ALL... NOT ANGRY AT ALL BUT I'M DEFINITELY GLAD THAT I DID NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY WHICH WAS REQUESTED BY 5PM TODAY OR I WOULD BE SUED BY THEM. THANKS EVERYBODY FOR YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS SITE BECAUSE IT REALLY HELPED ME A LOT!!! "FREEDOM IS A BEAUTIFUL THING"

• Es
      25th of Aug, 2016
    Rawlins & Rivera RRI - Verbal
    Rawlins & Rivera RRI - Georgia, Atlanta

Representative stated that the gym employee's comments were correct -- I was to fat and lazy. Asked me my weight. Harassed my girlfriend and husband continuously. Just rude in general.