Raw Natural Beauty / Heartless Money-Hungry Scam Artists

1 El Segundo, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-603-9151

On Feb 18th, 2009 this Company offered a 30 day free trial (where I paid 4.95 S&H)... I receieved the product and within a week, went to the website, logged in, cancelled my account and got my "RMA" number in order to return it. 2 days later, I went to the post office and paid yet another 4.95 and had it shipped back. I got a comfirmation number from the post office also. A week after that, I tracked the package with the confirmation number I had and it said that package had been delivered and recieved so I threw away the paper and thought I was done with that company. Boy was I ever wrong.

More than 2 months later, on Friday I was up at 5 AM (EST) to get ready for work and something was telling me to check my bank account. Sure enough I was overdrawn by $59 because Raw Natural Beauty had charged $90 to my account. I had to wait a few hours to call them because of the time difference. When I called them, their excuse for charging me was they "hadn't recieved my returned product" and I told them of the confirmation number. They then offered to issue a refund that would take 2-3 days. I hung up the phone with them and thought "what about the $36 overdraft charge?" so I called my bank. They said the only way to avoid overdraft fees was to either come deposit the money (which I do not have) or have Raw Natural Beauty call my bank and give them an authorization code to cancel the transaction completely. I called RNB again and was told "we don't do that". Outright refusal, then when I requested to speak to a supervisor, another OUTRIGHT REFUSAL. I hung up and called back and got someone to at least do a conference call with RNB, me and my bank. When asked by the bank for the 6 digit authorization code, was told "we are not allowed to give that out" in which the bank said they had never heard of a company that could not give that out. Was also told that RNB refused to pay back the overdraft charges they had caused my account to accumulate. So I was left with over a hundred dollars or more of overdraft charges for something I hadn't done. This company is a complete SCAM and I am in the process of taking them to court.

More Raw Natural Beauty Complaints & Reviews

Comments

26th of Jul, 2010

yeah right! Everything about you taking them to court and your entire story--that's what it is--is the scam. I've had nothing but great friendly service from them. Great makeup, great trial offer. They care enough about womens health by providing makeup that has No chemicals.