Raw Natural Beauty / Unauthorized charges

Raw Natural Beauty
I saw online that they were giving free trials for their makeup. So I went ahead and ordered their product to try it out. When i got it in the mail and opened them, i was not satisfied with the product. A couple days later, I looked online on how i could possible return the product and I was told to call the customer service line between a certain time to get an RMA number. And around 1pm the next day, i did. Therefore, I shipped off everything that I was given in the box and paid for the shipping fee.

Thinking that I shipped it off, WITH THE RMA NUMBER, exactly like how i was told to from the Representative, i was sure that i wouldn't get charged. I even went on the website to cancel the free trail and it prompted me that it went through and was shown that I clearly canceled my trial. It's been about two or three weeks later and come to find out, as i look on my online bank account, I was STILL charged $97.43 for the product. I'm very disappointed and i'm very serious about getting my money back because i'm not satisfied with their customer service help.

A  27th of Jul, 2009 by
I SUGGEST that if anyone is planning on trying the "FREE "raw natural beauty cosmetics, that you KNOW you will not actually be getting anything FREE. Be very careful. The" FREE" makeup actually costs $90.00. Be sure you look at the Order Info that comes with the first box you receive of makeup. I did not notice the "warning". What is free, is the use of the powders, for 30 days. I lost my husband of 41 yrs., a year ago; I live on Widows Disability. I honestly believed that the Raw Natural cosmetics were free (minus S&H). Later, I was checking my bank statement, and saw that $90.00 had been removed from my checking account by the raw minerals company. I phoned them, and they explained that I should have known, etc. etc. There is nothing I can do to get my money back. Please read everything carefully. Don't allow them to do the same to you! As it is now, I am hurting financially, because I was not careful.