Rauscher-Bekke, LLC / No refund

United States Review updated:
Rauscher-Bekke, LLC
The company refused to accept a return or give me a refund on an un-opened and un-used bottle of its product.

A  27th of Aug, 2009 by
The company never sent my free trial and then charged my debit card $79.95 without authorization. I called for a refund and after 30 minutes of arguing they said I would get my refund in 3-5 business days. The caused $90.00 in overdrafts and said it was my problem and refuse to refund. I only decided to try the free trial because of a news clip on a major network. I will trust no one again. It has now cost me $93.95 for a free trial I never received. All they are willing to do is resend product and we can start the whole mess over again. No thanks it was an expensive lesson that I will not forget.
A  4th of Sep, 2009 by
The company refused to give me a credit refund on unopend product. My husband has cancer and I cannot afford product. I can use it for meds & electric. They still will not give me a refund. Complete untrustworthy company. I will never do business on the internet again.
A  15th of Sep, 2009 by
My experience much the same...credit card co. advised me to track the return pkg. so we would have proof that it was received. I also filed a complaint w/the FL AG office.
A  15th of Oct, 2009 by
Guess what happened to me!!! I am a single mother of 5 children, working 2 jobs to keep from being evicted from my apartment and I start receiving all these packages in the mail. I 'assumed' they were my daughters (she's now 21 and moved out) and so when I finally got ahold of her, turns out they weren't hers, so we opened 'em and they were from dermapril, cleanwhites and purecleanse (bowel cleanser!!)... I didn't order it, and I DIDN'T even request the .99 offer!! I wasn't aware there was one until I started investigating... So... I get 2 months worth (Sept. and Oct) mailed to me, AND deducted from my debit card for a total of $500.00. They had my debit card info. My email address and my post office box. I went to the bank today and filed a fraud report and of course sitting at home in tears $500.00 short. What they're doing is illegal and someone somehow needs to stop them!!