Comments

27th of Aug, 2009

The company never sent my free trial and then charged my debit card $79.95 without authorization. I called for a refund and after 30 minutes of arguing they said I would get my refund in 3-5 business days. The caused $90.00 in overdrafts and said it was my problem and refuse to refund. I only decided to try the free trial because of a news clip on a major network. I will trust no one again. It has now cost me $93.95 for a free trial I never received. All they are willing to do is resend product and we can start the whole mess over again. No thanks it was an expensive lesson that I will not forget.

• Pa
      4th of Sep, 2009

The company refused to give me a credit refund on unopend product. My husband has cancer and I cannot afford product. I can use it for meds & electric. They still will not give me a refund. Complete untrustworthy company. I will never do business on the internet again.

15th of Sep, 2009

My experience much the same...credit card co. advised me to track the return pkg. so we would have proof that it was received. I also filed a complaint w/the FL AG office.

• Ss
      15th of Oct, 2009

Guess what happened to me!!! I am a single mother of 5 children, working 2 jobs to keep from being evicted from my apartment and I start receiving all these packages in the mail. I 'assumed' they were my daughters (she's now 21 and moved out) and so when I finally got ahold of her, turns out they weren't hers, so we opened 'em and they were from dermapril, cleanwhites and purecleanse (bowel cleanser!!)... I didn't order it, and I DIDN'T even request the .99 offer!! I wasn't aware there was one until I started investigating... So... I get 2 months worth (Sept. and Oct) mailed to me, AND deducted from my debit card for a total of $500.00. They had my debit card info. My email address and my post office box. I went to the bank today and filed a fraud report and of course sitting at home in tears $500.00 short. What they're doing is illegal and someone somehow needs to stop them!!