Rauscher/bekke/Dermapril-SP / Unauthorized use of my credit card

1 300 NE 62nd St.Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888 727 4445

The advertisement on the internet promised a free trial, but my credit card number was required for the $3.95 postage and handling. It also promised that I could make further "requests" and that they would send me additional orders at $39.95 each. But when the free sample arrived, the order receipt informed me that I would "receive a monthly treatment shipped each month...price of $79.95 (+5.95 shipping and handling ."
Then, "The fastest, easiest way to cancel...is to visit www.dermapril.com and click on the Customer Service button at the bottom the page." That actually didn't work. I had to log in and give my password, which supposedly was incorrect so they couldn't let me in. Great, now they have my password too.
This order receipt also said that I couldn't return the items that kept being sent to me because all sales after the Risk-Free Trial period are final and 100 percent non-refundable. But I didn't request or agree to any of the sales. This is a scam and I would like to sue for the return of the money they took out of my charge account. I am very happy to return all the merchandise too, because since the whole thing is a scam, I doubt that the product is even real.

Da

Comments

• Sl
      11th of Nov, 2009

I did not request an account to order this product from you and as of this day I have not received this product from you. If I get this order it will be returned and any funds you took from my banking account needs to be refunded. I only requested, the advertisement on the internet promising a free trial for the $3.95 postage and handling. The test sample of cleanwhite from your advertisement is all that was requested. I spoke with two clerks from your company on the same day (10-13-2009) of this order. They each thank me for my order and at that point I ask and explained that I did not wish to receive anything else and that I did not what any other products. The clerks at that time did not say they were unable to adhere to my request. I call the customer care center on the day I notice a deduction of $79.95 which was (10-26-2009) asking for an explanation and to inform your company that this was an unauthorized transaction. She kept reading me a script, so I ask for a supervisor or manager to contact me about this. As to this day know one from you customer care center in management has call are attempted to reach me about this charge. If you look in your files under my name you will see that I have tried to communicate with your representatives and have gotten know where.
    I am very upset at the way your company treats and handles its customer. If this is the way you do business, so as to rob an honest customer of their funds so you can make a profit in your business this will not go un-reported to the Better Business Bureau. As I have stated previously to your representatives I have not received a monthly supply of cleanwhites for $79.95. I know that you are not going to tell me the free trail sample is $79.95. If this is so then your company is falsely advertising this product and this is a scam. I didn't request or agree to any of the sales. I have call your center and put in a request to cancel any and all future orders and I would appreciate if you would honor my request and refund my funds to me ASAP. You do not have to worry about me making or buying any of your products in the future. You are scamming people to try out one thing then charging them for another. I hope you will stop this underhand way of dealing with honest customers. I will be passing this type of sneaky service on to many others.
    All I want for your company is my funds sent back to me and please don’t send me any of your products. It would be nice to know that your company cares about its customer and if someone made an attempt to apologize for the type of business practices that are taking place within your company.

Note: I sent an email to your company and someone responded in an email telling me that I could contact them if I was not clear on the transaction. Again, I got a clerk reading me a script, so I ask for management again. Know one was able to pick up the call. Each time I am getting representatives with strong language barriers. I don’t understand them and they don’t want to understand my concern. The email as stated here says: After careful review of your account, the $79.95 charge we reflect is for your first shipment of Cleanwhites which you received for the trial period. Your trial expiration date was 10/22/09 and because we did not hear from you or receive the product back, as per the terms and conditions you agreed to when ordering Cleanwhites, we charged you for that shipment. Again, I have been trying to tell everyone that I never received a first shipment and I have been contacting your customer care center before the 10/22/09 deadline.
    This type of service and business is very unethical.

• Ne
      1st of May, 2010

This company RIPS OFF people, so unethical!!!.
    I just noticed that they charged 486usd. from my credit card without my permission and I'm gonna SUE them!!!
    Anyone, ever do NOT USE DERMAPRIL/RAUSCHER/BEKKE products and pls. forward this comment through internet.
    Any suggestions on how to sue them?