RateModifiers.com / adjustable rate modifiers, unauthorized billing

Adjustable Rate Modifiers
Just as I said, they took my money. But when it came time for them to perform, they couldn't seem to get their act together. I kept on sending them emails about the lack of follow up or progress, but they were ignored. When they asked for more money, I again tried to find out what was going on, to no avail.

Now, the people I was dealing with never seem to be in the office and will not return my calls or emails.

A  26th of Oct, 2009 by
Adustable Rate Modifiers is a sham! They tell you they have processed your paperwork with your lender, and things are moving along. In reality, they have submitted nothing to your lender. They won't return your phone calls. They tell you eveything is moving along - it just takes longer than 6 months, so they can keep your the money you have paid them as refunds are not processed after 180 days.
D  9th of Dec, 2009 by
Actually, Adjustable Rate Modifiers (ratemodifiers.com) was able to modify my loan. The first month I worked with them I had trouble getting in contact with people there, but shortly after as promised they returned all my emails and phone calls. It took them a total of 3 months to complete my modification. I went from a 9.25% adjustable to a 4.125% 30 year fixed. Very happy with their service, I would reccomend them to anyone. It's a shame however that you were treated like that, but whenever I contact them I have no problem talking to someone in the office. Have you submitted ALL the required paperwork to them?