Raspberry Blast & Colon Extreme ScamScam - missold as a free trial

I signed up for a free 14 day trial but was asked to provide my credit card details for shipping only. When the goods arrived, they were for a month's supply. It did not agree with me and gave me abdominal pains so I stopped taking it after a few days. A few weeks later, I received another month's supply of both these products. I was then horrified that I was charged a total of £381. I contacted the company several times and kept asking them to provide documentary evidence that I had signed up for this.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in London, AR To date they have not been able to do this. However they refunded half the money to me. I am desperately trying to get the other half back. My advice to anyone who has been a victim of this scam by Pioneer Labs and Sheridan Labs is not to give up - harass them with phone calls and emails, report them as much as possible on the Internet, dispute the transaction with your bank, block the credit card, seek advice from the Citizens Advice Bureau, Consumer Board and Office of Fair Trading but just don't give up on them. Tell as many people so others will not fall prey to this horrific scam!