Rare sitcom shows on DVD / Complete Series on dvd

1 Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:

While on the facebook, advertisements usually appear on the right-hand side of your screen. There was one in particular advertising the sitcom A Different World the complete series on dvd. Excited, I quickly clicked on it and was directed to a website titled dvdnstuff.com advertising rare sitcom shows on dvd. I payed my $50 plus shipping and handling w/o a second thought. Once I placed the order I checked my email back a few hours for the order confirmation/tracking number, I wasn't provided with either. After two weeks of checking my email, I went back to the bookmarked page to email the contact person. Only then was I emailed back that the dvds would ship via USPS and I should receive it by today February 22, 2010. I received the dvds today as I looked in horror, the cover was cut out, and copied and pasted onto a white sheet of paper, with random pictures from the internet. The dvds were flimsy, and the labels were the wrong type for dvds, I popped in a dvd and the quality of the picture was terrible, the images were fuzzy. These weren't legit, these were probably a group of people who teamed up and either converted VHS to dvd or copied from the internet and recorded them on dvd. Pirated movies, although illegal, are better quality than this mess. I quickly packed it back up and returning it today. It's a shame that this company is scamming people, or maybe it's just me. The sitcom was very influential in my decision to attend college in the first place, let alone a Historically Black College University. DO NOT SOLICIT THIS COMPANY!

Comments

• Jc
      14th of Mar, 2010

I wish I would have found this post before I ordered the Third Watch set. According to the ad on Facebook they were the brand new. I started watching the DVD's and they were recorded off of th A&E channel. Buyer beware when ordering from this company.