Rare DVDs / The order still hasn't arrived.

My dad is a big fan of the TV series Coach, so my mom ordered the DVD set for the entire series from this website for a Christmas present. She ordered it in November when she was told it was in stock. They charged her credit card right away.

On the Monday before Christmas, she reluctantly agreed to pay an additional $36 for expedited shipping for a pre-Christmas delivery. As of today, it still hasn't arrived despite their email earlier this week that it had shipped.

By the way, they advertise UPS shipping on their website. However, they supposedly sent it via mail from Canada instead.

Always use a credit card when purchasing items from a website. If your merchandise doesn't arrive, the credit card company can reverse the charges. My mom was able to get the charges off of her account.

Va

Comments

• Va
      8th of Jan, 2007

I ordered a $150 Muppets box set for my father for Christmas. It took 30 days to receive the package, and when I did it was severely damaged. The DVDs are actually in pieces. I immediately e-mailed raredvds.tv with photos of the damaged dvds, asking for them to be re-sent to me immediately, since they took so long to receive. It has been 2 full weeks since I first contacted them. I have probably called them 30 times. The phone does not even ring, ot just goes to voive mail, and a voice says that the mail box is full, so I can't leave a message. I have wriiten to them every day for 2 weeks. I now know I will not be receiving a replacement, and am out $173. I have found numerous sites with complaints about this place, unfortunately I found them too late.

• Tr
      19th of Jan, 2007

I ordered a set of Airwolf dvds for my husband in October 2006 and I still have not received them. I called their phone number and only get voicemail. Finally in Dec. 2006 they told me it was shipped, but it is now Jan. 2007 and I haven't received them and I can not get my money back. Please never order anything from them it was a terrible mistake and I regret it deeply.

• Vi
      31st of Jan, 2007

I also mistakenly order from raredvds. Their comment on the confirmation of the order stated receipt of merchandise within 10-14 days. 10 days passed and I had not received an email stating a ship date. I immediately called my credit card company to dispute the charges & cancelled the order. After almost 2 additional weeks and sending email upon email raredvds confirmed cancellation of my order; however, I still have not received a credit to my account. I believe this company is fraudulent. Wish there was some way to alert the authorities.