Rapidvidz.comcharged me money for the items I never ordered

Rapidvidz.com charged me money for the items I never ordered and never received. There is no doubt that it is a scam. I should get the product if it was a mistake. They also ignore my emails and calls. I am absolutely sure that there is no way to return the money. Am I right?

Comments

• To
      Nov 17, 2012

Yes they did the same thing to me, I was trying to find a show online and their site popped up and it states on their site that your credit card will not be charged so then I provided my credit card information. When I checked my bank accont they had charged me 49.99 I called and after much complaining one person that sounds quite far away from America agreed to refund only 25.00 to my account supposedly within two weeks. The representative said there is only a trial period of only 5 days, if that is posted on their site it is not as vivid or as large as the YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED sign. Lesson learned is do not provide your credit card online unless you know the establishment. As for Rapidvidz, they are doing a great job at ripping people off. Please people be aware, don't let this happen to you.

• Ph
      Apr 13, 2013

Was tying to watch a show on a website and got a pop up saying that it could not be viewed in some countries and to use card details to verify, stating that no charge would be made the card. I then received an email from rapidvidz saying I had signed up for a 5 day free trial and in the small print at the bottom it said after 5 days I would automatically start getting charged $49.99 per month! Went on to their website to cancel straight away but had to pay a $0.99 'convenience' charge. Total scam and as far as I could see the movies on the site are low budget z movies nobody has ever heard of. Sickening I don't know how some people sleep at night, probably very well on a mattress stuffed with our hard earn cash. :(

Jul 30, 2013

RAPIDVIDZ.COM - Esto es un fraude total. No los he autorizado y me han cargado 49.99 a mi tarjeta de credito por 3 meses consecutivos. Acabo de referir dicho fraude a mis abogados. Y muy probablemente referido a la esfera Federal. Esto es robo!!!

Jesus Rios
    Puerto Rico

• Id
      Jun 20, 2017

@Jesus Rios Buenos días;

A mí me está ocurriendo lo mismo, ha obtenido respuesta?

Un saludo desde España

• Mi
      Dec 13, 2013

Same thing happened to me. I called the company and complained and the customer service rep said that my money would be refunded. We will see. Do not give them a credit card number or you will be out money.

• Id
      Apr 13, 2017

@missmom Hola,
    A mí también me ha pasado en España, te devolvieron el dinero?
    Gracias

• Gi
      Dec 18, 2013

E' successo anche a me me ne sono accorta solo oggi è da 4 mesi che mi trattengono 49, 99 euro a chi devo rivolgermi per farli smettere? Da notare che non ho mai usufruito dei loro servizi nemmeno per i giorni gratuiti anzi ho immediatamente disinstallato il programma! Se blocco la carta cosa succede?

• Ko
      Dec 31, 2013

Yep, me too. There is only a minuscule link on the RAPIDVIDZ site to "Terms" right at the bottom, and there is certainly no reason to believe that your credit card will be charged when it states in big friendly letters ..."Your credit card will not be charged". I went straight to my credit card to find that I had been charged $1.13 by a company called Mediadee. When I googled the site and rang them, they told me I had signed up to Mediadee (I had not) and that furthermore, according to the terms and conditions (which I had not been directed to), I had given implicit agreement to a monthly charge after 5 days (I had not). I asked to cancel immediately. They are yet to remove the $1.13 charge from my credit card. I wait with bated breath. this company is a fraud, and I plan to take it to the consumer watchdog in the UK if they do not remove the charge I did not agree to.

Jul 13, 2014

I came across a website pop up saying that I could watch videos for 5 days free trial. It went on to say if I would like to watch in my language I had to submit my credit card number and emphasized "your card will not be charged". Unfortunately I could not find my language Chinese" in the videos and so I did not go back to website anymore. I did not even have the slightest idea of what the website is. Not until I receive my credit card statement issued on 12 Jul 2014 I found a "RAPIDVIDZ.COM" charged on credit card account USD1.03 on 1 Jul 2014 and then USD49.95 on 6 Jul 2014. I have arranged my credit card bank to get my money back though I do not know if I can succeed. Maybe I am a fool and will lose the money but I just want to make other people know how evil and tricky this "RAPIDVIZ.COM' is.

Jul 13, 2014

I saw koolblue's complaint of 31 Dec 2013 and finally knew where the evil lies. The "RAPIDVIDZ.COM" levied from me USD49.95 is through the implicit agreement - to cancel within the 5 days trial period, after that you have to pay. I did not notice this and so I do not think I can get my money back. Now I have made the cancellation even though I have to lose around USD52.00 including other charges. I am here writing again just to alert innocent people - when making an order, even though the ads emphasis you will not be charged, or you will get a refund, please look into the tiny words in the terms and conditions very carefully because the evil is therein.

Oct 28, 2014

ITS VERY HELP ME THANK YOU

Oct 29, 2014

Never believe that they would not charge you. The best thing to do is never to give them your credit card number unless you are well assured that you really need the things they put on the ad.

• Ca
      Nov 15, 2014

And they are still doing it after all this time. Why hasn't anyone stopped them?

Jan 29, 2015

This is so wrong I guessing they hoping the rich won't see payments of $65 going out. I notice when things aren't adding up with my bank account. Do they give you a refund I would never agree to having $65 payments coming out. Refund me or your going down for fraud

• Qu
      Apr 18, 2015

firstly they have taken $1.05 from my credit card. then after 5 days they directly taken $49.95
    from my credit card.without my knowledge .how can i get back this money from them.any one can help ... how can i stop this people to stop deduction money from my card...

• Qu
      Apr 18, 2015

can i get there contact no...

• He
      Apr 22, 2015

They charged me $65.00 after assuring me that my credit card wouldn't be billed, they just needed it for location purposes. A real scam!!

• Ti
      Apr 23, 2015

I called these wankers, they took money from my account charged me with some stupid products I never received, so I called and what I got is "oh you can enjoy free three months because they can't refunded my money..###en ###, these ###en wankers make money out of hard working people..I hope they get run over by a car or something, ###en pissed me off
    I worked so ###en hard for that money.

• Sc
      May 15, 2015

Never heard of this company until my bank called about a suspicious charge to my account from Great Britian! ( I live in Kentucky) Even though they agreed to reimburse my account...they are still keeping a fee out for themselves. ###! Makes me want to revert back to checks and cash!!! Seems someone I have done business with has sold customers credit/debit card info. to this company or they have hackers doing their dirty work for them! Their is so much ill intent in this world! Why can't people make an honest living?!?
    How do the people that work for them sleep at night?!? SMH

• Em
      Jul 05, 2015

I had exactly the same thing happen to me, sent a strongly worded email.earlier this evening and got a response. Apparently I should be getting a full refund within 15 days. If anyone is struggling to get a response let me know and I'll share the email I sent

• Si
      Aug 05, 2015

Last sunday (2/8/2015) this company has deducted usd 49.95 from my savings a/c without my authorisation. It is illegal and please refund my money

• Az
      Aug 23, 2015

I also like to complain that rapidvidz.com charged me USD 49.95 on 22 August 2015 but never got any product in return.
    Name: Salvador N. Ignacio.

• Bo
      Nov 06, 2015

Can someone please give me an email address as I can't find one online. Thanks

• Ka
      Nov 23, 2015

I just checked my bank account and they charged me 32.00 pounds ! they never said they'll charge me ! please help. How do I get my money back I need it for school ! :(

• Na
      Nov 26, 2015

I have a charge of $78.49 New Zealand dollars on my credit card with the reference Rapidvidz.com charged to my card on Saturday night when i was at a concert. I have no idea what this is is for, who RapidVidz are or how they got my credit card details.

• Ho
      Dec 26, 2015

I have also been charge and was also told it was free today i checked my credit card and Rapidvidz .com had taken $73.00 form my account i am from New Zealand and have been trying to call but cant get throw to cancell it can anyone help me i dont wont anymore money going out of my account phone number

• Ki
      Jan 12, 2016

I just found out I was charged 78 NZD. I tried to log in but the reset password won't work. So pissed off. I've sent them an email. If anyone get their money back, please share the email you sent them please.

• Re
      Feb 21, 2016

cancelled my credit card immediately after discovering the scam. I intended to go to couchtuner site but inputed info without adding add blocker first . At least they were only able to make off with 99 cents US.

Feb 28, 2016

I was trying to watch a show on internet and all of a sudden this advert popped up telling me to submit bank card details in order to watch the show and it said that no money will be drawn from my account and that I have a 5 day free trial.

Since then they are deducting 49.95 euros each month. I will have to go through the hassle of deleting my cards to stop this payment per month.

this site is a scam and a rip off. You never get to watch any movie. They just hacked my bank account details. Please be careful. I don't want anyone to go through what I have gone through.

Feb 29, 2016

Just signed up, but because I dont trust any one that wont card details but say they will not take any money, I have a bank card that is legal but I dont use so only a couple of pennys in it just to keep it open, before trying to look at a film thought Id check here glad I did I would ask every to do the same and you wont get scamed, best of luck.

Mar 13, 2016

This company hosts a "Free live football" facility to view football matches on line.Details of bank card are requested and they state that no charge will be levied on the card.I have just seen on my statement that a charge of £36 plus a currency conversion fee of £1.02 has been made . This is a scam and possibly fraud or at least a serious misrepresentation.The transaction was dated 11.03.16. What can I do to be reimbursed?

• Gr
      Apr 25, 2016

Did anyone have any luck getting reimbursed? I was charged $65 because of the Canadian exchange and I would like that back.

• Li
      May 24, 2016

I did not buy anything from this site - only registered and it told me it would not charge me anything unless I brought an item. They charged me $73.87 on 23rd May 2016.

I would really appreciate a full refund as this company did not tell me they would charge me anything.

• Li
      May 24, 2016

I am really annoyed by this charge.

• Av
      Jan 23, 2017

I have found that Rapidviz and Zedplays have taken the same amount of money on the same dates for something I have never agreed to and would not agree to. Can anyone provide me with a pone number or email address so that I can get in touch with themx

Mar 23, 2017

I too was swindled by this fraudulent company! I am on Soc Security and would NEVER have signed up for this movie sight. I looked at the sight after I saw the charge on my credit card statement and the movies Suck!! Not a 1 that I would even watch!!! They told me I could only get a refund through them giving me 3 months of this ### sight, and then after the 3 months would AUTOMATICALLY be Cancelled. I Better NOT find another one of these charges in 3 months! . I cannot afford 49.95 for such a tthing! I would love for them to be arrested and give all the unwilling people their money back! #So P**SEDOFF

• Le
      Sep 01, 2018
    Rapidvidz - F raude a la carte bancaire
    privee
    France

Prélèvements non autorisé sur mon compte bancaire depuis le 23/03/2017 Au 23/12/2017 Fraude a la carte bancaire je vous demande le remboursement intégral de la somme de 400, 85 euros .

• Tg
      Nov 12, 2018
    Rapidvidz - Revitol
    Pacoima
    California

I cancelled my order and the product came again plus charged my account. What do I do with the unopened pakage? I don't want to pay for shipping. Can someone get back to me please. ([protected]@yahoo.com )

Nov 13, 2018
    Rapidvidz - Rapidvidz
    United Kingdom

I have not used rapidviz to watch anything and today I find that they/you have taken 40 pound out of my account! What am I suppose to do in order to get my money back? Or shall I just go straight to the police with this scam?

• Ha
      Aug 23, 2019

I lost £280 to this scam if anyone has any tips at all pls tell me...