rapidcreditcleaning.com / credit repair

1 CA, United States
Phone: 925.953.8800

rapidcreditcleaning(dot)com

this company advertises services for repairing your credit starting with disputes and deletions of negative items on your credit report-reflected by all three bureaus. but they dont even attempt this task, they simply take your money and dont answer your calls anymore! first, their "credit Analyst" a guy that goes by the name "Lewis" tells me that for the three items on my report, it will cost $1395.00 and that they receive payment through a chase account--> Chase Business Account Routing [protected] Acct [protected] under the name Hartford Consulting Group.

after that they said it would take 15-30 days for the service to be complete and that I would be hearing from a legal professional within 7 days. nobody ever called me, not after I deposited the funds anyway. so I call, and email and left voicemails. I finally get a nasty email from someone named "Sandy" who I suspect is "Lewis" stating that legal only calls if necessary and obviously my issues were an easy fix. 30 days go by, no change on my report, I start calling again, leaving messages and voicemails- again, I get an email saying, "our contract says we have up to 45 days". ok, I wait-->well its been 45 days and then some, I havent heard ANYTHING-there have been NO CHANGES to my report and/or score...theft!

I have all emails, documentation and my receipt( for whatever good it does me) I will recover, I may not recover my funds-but I'll try-starting with my local chase bank manager, and at this point I want to save others from throwing good money after bad! I want to get this account closed. if I can stop others from not sending any funds to this company, I feel I will have done my part.

at a time when access to credit is as hard to find as a unicorn, this is a dastardly heartless scam for fellow Americans to play on each other! I'll be posting my experience on any and every web site I can find, please feel free to email any watchdog/rip off sites that you know of, so that I may spread this news EVERYWHERE!

rapidcreditcleaning.com