Rapid Reading Institute / Scam- Won't cancel free trial

They claim they will extend your free trial period DONT ACCEPT IT its a trick, when you call again to cancel after the extention they give you BS and don't let you return it!

Under no circumstances should you order their product, IT IS A JOKE!!! They claim theyr product will help you read faster and honestly shame on me for believing it.

Za

Comments

• Ad
      10th of May, 2009

They said mine was canceled and that I shouldn't receive anymore billing. I did, called them up again, they went to get a manager to help me, but she was out. They said she'd call the next day, and of course she didn't. Called again, they said it was canceled. Thats fine, the card I used to pay for it expired and I didn't bother renewing it, apparently they've been trying to take payments from the card after it had expired. Now I'm being asked why I haven't made any payments and it racked up to over $300 on me. So much for being canceled, and so much for me actually taking a class this semester. This is ridiculous, I canceled it multiple times, I shouldn't have to pay over $300 for something I don't want!

• Je
      20th of Feb, 2010

I ordered the (enticing) 15 day trial online but it never mentioned the price of the kit.

So I didn't thought it was a whole package.

There was no disclosure of the price until I sent my credit card info and got back the receipt.

It took one week for the delivery to arrive.

Now 1 week had past.

I don't even want to open the package because I think it was a deceitful trick now knowing that this material cost over $200.00.

I hope I can send it back without trouble otherwise I would have to file a lengthy dispute with my bank and hope to put a stop on the first payment.

Any feedback with those who returned their kit?

Please share so that we can post this types of marketing methods online and stop them from tricking more consumers.

This is not how they should conduct their business. If a product works no tricks are necessary to make a sale.

Jesse pls. share info here or email - leojin_inno@yahoo.com

• Mo
      5th of Apr, 2010

I am also a victim of this scam / terrorist cell money making activity. Homeland security needs to investigate!

• Jt
      9th of Oct, 2010

I am currently wrestling with the same problem. PHOTO READING is the name of this so-called rapid reading program. Despite being represented as a 15-day free trial, I was charged $69 on the date they shipped. When I called to attempt to secure RMA so I could return the material, I was given a convoluted run-around. They refused to accept the return and subsequently billed another $69 on October 4th. I was unable to get any satisfaction by phone or mail, so I will try various regulatory agencies. THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM! BEWARE!