Rapid Cable / Terrible Service

1 Arp, TX, United States Review updated:

They over charge in price and my cable never works. I call numerous times to get it back on and it may be off for 4 - 5 days. When it finally comes back on, then you have to call and stay on hold forever to ask for a credit.
I still have not received a credit to my account from not having cable for 2 weeks during Hurricane Ike. I have switched to Direct TV on 1/10/09 and I still have not been able to reach anyone to disconnect Rapid Cable.
I am just going to send a letter. I will never refer them to anyone. Worst cable TV ever. Picture is static on all channels. They have terrible service.

More Rapid Cable Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      27th of Apr, 2009

Worst cable company, EVER! Cable goes out numerous times a week, TV quality is horrendous (over 60 channels in high quality? Nope. Slightly more than 50, all staticky in both audio and video), the internet speed is abysmal on a good day.
    It's like being back in 1995 with a dodgy dial-up connection.

• Lo
      10th of Jun, 2009

I am glad I am not the only one that has poor channel quality and over charged prices. They act like I am the only one with the problem.You would think there would be enough consumer complaints that something would change. Maybe if we all reported them to the Better Business Bureau they wuld fix the problems.