Randy Ward / Please use caution when you buy from this seller.

Randy had no trouble reporting me. My mishap was due to a dropshiper that took the money but did not deliver all the product. He has caused me nothing but grief.

Randy Ward is listed as an Ebay Seller under randy332. Please use caution when you buy from this Seller. See below his negative remarks:

*****Never sent me the payment even after he told me he would on several occasions. Seller michaelw468( 14) May-10-06 05:10 [protected]

*****19 days after auction end and still NO payment!
Seller garciag_[protected]) Feb-21-05 07:29 [protected]
Reply by randy332: Have been in Hospitol with heart attack. Mar-08-05 04:48 "He paid the next person at this time, why not this person or the next 3?"

***** Excellent Ebayer!! Thank you!! Seller phil2lill( 3156) Feb-21-05 01:11 [protected]

*****UNREASONABLE BUYER - BAD FOR HONEST EBAYers -SELERS BEWARE - STAY AWAY
Seller dakmart( 36841) Feb-14-05 11:42 [protected]
Reply by randy332: Item would not work as stated. Seller would not make right. BEWARE if BUYING! Mar-08-05 04:52

*****11 days after end of auction No Payment and No Response to emails. Seller garciag_[protected]) Feb-11-05 14:16 [protected] Reply by randy332: Have been in hospital with heart attack Look my overall feedback Im good to pay! Mar-08-05 04:50

Lu

Comments

• Ra
      20th of Jan, 2008

THIS WAS A NINE DOLLAR CD THAT I WAS TRYING TO BUY.I HAD JUST MOVED AND MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT WAS MESSED UP BECAUSE I HAD CHANGED BANK ACCOUNTS I COULDNT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET IT TO WORK AND I TOLD THESE PEOPLE THAT BUT IT WASNT GOOD ENOUGH. I EVEN SENT A CHECK TO PAY FOR THIS BY THE WAY I NEVER GOT BACK. I AM AS HONEST AS ANYONE.INCLUDING THESE PEOPLE.

• Ra
      22nd of Jan, 2010

THIS COMPLAINT IS UNJUST.THERE IS ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY PLEASE REMEMBER THAT