Rand Mutual Assurance / No Service WH Olivier [protected]

1 Edura House, Jorrisson Street, JohannesburgJohannesburg, South Africa

I was injured in 1990 on Hartebees no 8 shaft. I had multiple injuries like nose, left arm, head and back. Everytime I contact Rand Mutual I speak to a different person and everyone have their own opinion on what to do but you are not allowed to speak to a manager or even get the CEO's email address. Since 1990 to today I received no compensation for lost of income, expences or compensation for my injuruies. Since 1990 I had two nose operations and one back operation. Since 2008 I was treated by a neurosurgent in Pretoria and everytime I have to make a huge fight to get permission for any tests or x-rays. I forwarede a letter to Carletonville 2014 informing them about the fact that my doctor will no longer perform operations and there the entire fight started again. I had a meeting with the Rand Mutual doctor and was told that my file went missing and they have no file on me. I obtained most of my reports for the treatment and at last I was givien permission for another back operation. I received for the month of December 2015 a lousy R1200 in salary from Rand Mutual and the CEO dont even respond to complaints from me. I requested the formula on how they determine a salary but received only an email from the Barnch Manager from Carletonville that they are busy with the investigation but in the meantime my bond, car, utilities and food must be paid and bought and I wonder how RMA expect me to do that with R1200. I forwarded a complaint to the RMA CEO, Mr. Maimane of the DA, Mr. Malema of the EFF and several other poeple. I also started a facebook page to get more poeple like me in the same situation to come forward and force RMA to give us a livable monthly salary. They use the 1941 act as compensation structure and in RMA's letter to me the writer even got the year wrong. In my first complaint RMA even send a email to the DA informing them that the problem were resolved and I responded and told the DA that RMA is not telling the truth. My opinion is that we worked in the mines and made the owners and RMA rich but now that we are injured we live in poverty and get only excuses from RMA.

Wa