RAMPRASTHA GREENS, GHAZIABAD / DELAYED DELIVERY OF FLAT/HOUSE

1 India Review updated:

ALL THOSE INTERESTED IN BUYING HOUSE/FLAT IN RAMRASTHA CITY, VAISHALI, GHAZIABAD BEWARE ! ALL PROJECTS ARE RUNNING MORE THAN 1-2 YEARS BEHIND SCHEDULE. THE SALES GUY SITTING IN THE FRONT OFFICE KEEPS ADDING ONE MONTH, ONE MONTH TO THE DELIVERY DATE. I HAVE INVESTED > 90 % OF THE REQUIRED MONEY AND AS YET THERE IS NO SIGN OF POSSESSION. IN THE MEAN TIME CIRCLE RATES HAVE GONE UP, INFLATION HAS INCREASED AND I AM LOOSING INTEREST ON THAT MONEY AS WELL AS USELESSLY PAYING EMIs TO BANK ON TOP OF IT ALL . LOOK FOR OTHER OPTIONS.

Comments

• Mi
      28th of Mar, 2010

We should form association and start putting pressure on builders.

• Dr
      15th of Apr, 2010

YES ALL THOSE LIVING IN AND AROUND RAMPRASTHA GREENS PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS FORUM. WE CAN GET TOGETHER FOR OUR RIGHTS.
    LATEST NEWS IS THAT THE HOUSE IS STILL NOT READY .. AND YET...
    THE BUILDER HAS ADDED 10, 000 RS AS TATASKY INSTALLATION CHARGE COMPULSORY!!!
    + 18 MONTHS MAINTENANCE CHARGE PREPAYMENT (~66, 000 RS) !!! + INTEREST FREE MAINTENANCE CHARGE 50, 000 RS + DUAL ELECTRIC METER CHARGE+ ELECTRICAL BACK UP CHARGE AT 15, 000/ KVA+, , , AND SEVEREAL OTHER CAHRGES WHICH WERE NOT CLARFIED BEFOREHAND.

• Ar
      11th of May, 2010

Absolutely agree with you my friend. we need to joi hands ad fight against these builders for our rights

• Ar
      11th of May, 2010

dr khanna pl contact me 9930266029

• Mk
      8th of Nov, 2010

Guys,

If you have booked a flat at Pearl Court in Ramprastha Greens, please join this group at common floor:

Once we have a substantial group size, we can pressurize the builder to speed up work.

• Rp
      19th of Dec, 2010

I agree completely, I am waiting to get the flat from so long, But they don't even listen and moreover if you delay in payment they threatens to cancel the flat. I don't understand what kind of builder is making this flat. It seems he does not have any kind of ethics in himself or he is animal...

• Mk
      18th of Jan, 2011

Please be specific which project you are talking about? Pearl Court or Max City or Emareld Heights?

• Lo
      9th of Mar, 2011

Hi,
    I have booked a flat with MAX CITY, is there anyone in the forum who knows latest on this project. I completely agree with Dr Asit that we must have to put some pressure on the builders now. If anyone with MAX CITY do write to me on lozics@gmail.com and we will take it from there.

SAM

31st of Jul, 2011

In builder ko yeh baat laat se ya baat se amjhane ki zarrorat hai ki yeh muft mein kuch nahi de rahe. Paise inko pure aur time par milte hain. Hamare yahan par kannon kamjor hai nahi to inki to band baj sakti hai.

• Gu
      15th of Nov, 2011

I have also purchased a flat in Max City, Ramprastha Greens, Vaishali. The quality of construction is not up to the mark and the possession is also delayed beyond time schedule. I feel we should cumulatively put some pressure on the builder. Anybody can contact me on M : 9910367918 . e-mail: chitresh.gupta@rediffmail.com

• Mo
      16th of Mar, 2012

I have still not got the possession. every now and then sales guy says that possession letter would be issued ne xt week and so!!!
    Has anyone managed to get possession? Is Builder adjusting/refunding penality amount for delaying the possession by one yr?
    Please contact me on 9654386867
    Mohinder Singh

• Bu
      15th of Dec, 2012

Hi all, guys planning to book flats with RAMPRASTHA BEWARE they work just like govt. people i am having experience with Pearl court ramprastha greens.Possesion was expected in March 2011, looks like they will handover by march 2013 .Project took almost 6 years to complete.Dear prices are not a issue, ethics and customer care is the point what i am talking no body will answer your phone calls/e mails.Always u will be told when u visit office project will be done next month which never comes, definetely the property prices have increased but if you are a investor that might help you but if real user a BIG NO to any ramprastha projects specially the IT guys who generally look for timely possesions, even than if u r investing with them make sure their is a clause that they will pay you some amount if possesion is not given on stated date very important point!!!.IN SHORT RAMPRASTHA IS A SEMI GOVT COMPANY WITH SAME GOVT STAFF SO DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM THEM.BOOK FLAT PAY PAYMENT AND FORGET POSSESION...
    UPDATED DEC 2012

• Bu
      22nd of Apr, 2013

Pathetic construction quality, no work being done for possesion. Have only 5-6 people who are deployed to make flats ready (560 in nos.) for possesion and it takes for ever to get any work done. Maintenance is also pathetic. No responsibility from the builders/GM/ProjectEngineer.

• Bi
      5th of Mar, 2014

Does anybody can provide information on actual possession schedule of the Atrium, Ramprastha City Gurgaon-Sector-37D?

Please inform.