Ramomart.com / Financial fraud

1 P.O. BOX 129 Brooklyn, NY 11236New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 646-545-0367

In May of 2014 I submitted an online payment for $300.00 for a custom clothing design pattern after I was advised by Omar Buckely, the owner/designer of RAMOMAR NY that his tailors had begun the work. I was in communication with the seller regularly. However, after an extended delay, it was clear RAMOMAR NY had not even begun on my custom work. I therefore requested the return of the fabric I personally purchased, as well as the pattern that I paid Omar Buckley $300.00 for directly. I have a record where he agreed to return what I asked for, but he has failed to comply. I am in possession of the entire digital and electronic record of our correspondence regarding this transaction. These records include Facebook private messages, E-mail, Text messages, PayPal records, credit card authorizations and documentation of my air travel to New York in order to facilitate the production of the garment. Omar Buckley of RAMOMAR was advised by me via email that his non-compliance constitutes Fraud, Misappropriation Of Funds and Failure to Comply. I reported the owner and business to the NYC Better Business Bureau. I am currently weighing my options for litigation.

Aa
May 27, 2015

More Ramomart.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Th
      27th of May, 2015

You have an email from him where admits to all of this?

• Aa
      5th of Jun, 2015

What I have is electronic communications where he told me he said the tailors were making the pattern. Later, when I decided not to have it done due to his numerous delays, I asked for my fabric and the pattern I paid for to be returned. He acknowledged via more than one text he was returning BOTH. He only returned my fabric, not the pattern I paid for even though he said he would. He never had it done and has misappropriated the funds. Observation of his Instagram page will show that I am not the only person this has happened to. Many people pay for items via his website and do not receive them and complain. He uses PayPal, which is actually a violation of their terms of use. Merchants are to deliver goods ordered via PayPal within 20 days. He violates this constantly and hopefully it will come to an end.

• Th
      8th of Jun, 2015

""Omar Buckley of RAMOMAR was advised by me via email that his non-compliance constitutes Fraud, Misappropriation Of Funds and Failure to Comply""

Based on your recent reply it appears that you do not actually have this.

• Om
      14th of Jan, 2016

He done the same to me. Ordered a year ago and never recieved tge order or reply for an order 200$+.