Ramada by Wyndham SeaTac Airport Northbed bug infestation - compensation not offered

Avoid this hotel at all costs!! In all my years of travelling I've never encountered a hotel in such outrageously horrible conditions that charge nearly $100 per night!

My partner and I stayed there for one night in Sep. We checked in after a long drive and went to bed straight away just to be awoken by a swarm of bed bugs biting us! We've killed 3 big ones and a dozen of small ones and when we told the receptionist about it, he just shrugged and said that his manager would look into it tomorrow. We demanded another room and were given one in a horrible state, with broken bathroom handle, huge water damage patch on the bowed ceiling that we were scarred to stand under, and mould on the wall. While moving our stuff from one room to another we saw that the infested room was immediately given to the next guests. When we complained about all of this in the morning to the receptionist, she said that the manager was not in and she couldn't do anything about our complaint. After this horrendous night we ended up all itching and we had to take all our clothes and bags to the dry cleaners to make sure that the bed bug infection did not get transferred to our personal items.

Judging by the reviews on Tripadvisor and elsewhere, the management are aware of the situation and so far have done nothing about it (the most recent complaint about the bed bugs is dated 2 weeks ago!). I complained to Hotels.com, Ramada HQ and the hotel manager but they all refused to do anything.

Al