Rama Deals

Posted: Aug 4, 2017 by

dual doggie retractable leash

I ordered a dual doggie 2 did retractable lead if u look at the order u will see a picture of it and that is not what I received. I received a noramodog lead with an attachment on the end of it for 2 dogs I'm am disappointed I have already complained and had no reply I have tryed sending pictures of what I ordered and what I received but not sure if u got them. I paid a lot of money for this and waitet a long time and to receive wrong item is not good enough. Please deal with this asap. Send the right ones or get me my money back.
And reply to my complaint!!!

Rama DealsRama Deals

Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country Denmark Complaint category Pets & Animals

Comments

A  9th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
I also orderd a dule retractable dog lead. was sent a email to say it was on its way. i didnot receive what o orded insted a got a bungee lead.when i emailed them back to say i never orded this they said they would give me 30usd store credit. i payed 44.94usd for what i orded so really they was not giving me anything. told them i want a full refund, they told me to send back the bungee lead then they will refund me. i hope they pay for the return postage because i dont want to lose out. they did tell me that will not be receiving any of these leads, so why send me something i dont want. a email asking if i would like them to send me something else first would have been nice. please bewere befor you buy from them
A  17th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
The exact same thing happened to me - what a scam! I would have NEVER ordered this leash it is useless! I have sent them an email, lets see what happens. It also took 2 months for them to ship it.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree