Rama Dealscar hd dvr dash, I ordered 2 - car seat crevice storage

Order Number: F4222688504015
Reference Number: [protected]

I RETURNED A PRODUCT ON FEB 15/18 but still have not rec'd my refund. I sent it via Canada Post but not with a tracking number. All my information was in the package and RAMA DEALS cannot refund my money. Value was $59.99 USD and as of today (Dec 10, 2018) they said they refunded my Visa but it never came.

When I purchased the item - 2 x Car Seat Crevice Storage units it was through Facebook. I purchased it early September 2017 and I received the goods Feb 14, 2018. I asked to cancel it in mid September 2017 2- weeks after I ordered it, but they said they could not cancel the order as it was processed. Seems odd that I did not get the product until Feb 14, 2018 which is 5 months after I ordered it and yet they couldn't cancel the order when requested.

This is a scam type company - sell at all costs but no customer service. If there is any way you can close down this company so others will not get screwed, please do so, I will be backing you as well as all the others that were ripped off.

Ci