Ralphs / parking lot towing

On Nov 12 2017, I went into Ralphs bought muffin and coffee, then went on other errands and returned and bought firelogs. When I went to find my car, it had been towed. There was not one single sign down the long double row at which I was parked about parking our limit. The parking lot at Valley Plaze is vast and the only signs were unnoticeable since they were so far away. I had to retrieve my car and hour after it had been towed and it cost $339. I was told that there has to be a sign at the entrance by law, so I went back and took photos. There was no sign at the entrance (it was at the exit far enough away not to be legible) and despite there being many poles to post in the middle of the lot, there were none. Tow company said to take it up with security company. I called and was transferred 7 times over the course of 3 hours. I called Ralphs corporate and left message on assistant to President's voicemail asking for a return call. No one has returned the call. I am a Rewards member and have been for decades. I'm angry. I should not have had to pay!!!

Kr