Ralph Garza Roseburg,OR / Bad renter

1 Roseburg, OR, United States Review updated:

Ralph Garza & Olga nohemi Garza rented my property for a period of 2 years the first year was OK because they paid in advance but the second year they started getting late with payments, making excuses, the pay never came it took 6 months to get them out, I have a court judgment on my favor to get paid but I doubt I will get that money back, doing some research in Ralph garza background I found out that is his life style, debts everywhere, collections etc...

Comments

• Zi
      28th of Sep, 2009

So why didn't you do a thorough background check before you rented the property to this individual?

• Mr
      6th of Oct, 2009

I have rented to this couple in the past and there were great renters never late and very respectful they kept the house in excellent condition, would rent to them again in a heartbeat.

7th of Oct, 2009

Good for you "Mr.Clair" !!! and I agree with you, They are very, very, nice people we trusted them, in fact the house was in good condition, (just a broken pipe, damage to landscaping..) and is why we waited so long to ask them to leave the property, but the fact that they lived somebody else property for so long with no payment and not intention to paid (I have not hear from them since june) is not very "respectful" .I just want to let future landlords my experience so they would check background before they rent their properties, i guess "you live, you learn". This is not a calumny, I have legal documents of it, and if I get paid I would post it right away.

7th of Oct, 2009

Mr.Garza contacted me and He is willing to made monthly payments. I think this speak highly about him, so as soon as I star receiving my payments I would let people know, I really want to bealive in people again, I will give him a second chance and if I get paid I will clean his name.

• Zi
      18th of Oct, 2009

Well, just to let you know that since you have a court ordered judgement against them, that this will be on their credit rating., but that's the price that he has to pay. Now, here's the issue, you stated that he will be making payments to you, that's fine, but in my past experience, this has not always happened. If you are paid by a check (MAKE A COPY)! Then come tax time you garnish his checking account for the balance owed if it is in the account, if the balance is not in the account continue with the payments. If he falls behind, take him back into court and do what is called a Motion of Discovery to find out about assets or go the route of garnishing wages.

19th of Oct, 2009

Thank you for your advise, I spoke to this guy 11 days ago haven't hear anything yet, I will wait few more days before my next step, I hate all the waist of time and money but it is the price I have to paid for been so naive, hope my experience help other landlords... Always check background before renting a property!!!

• Pe
      25th of Feb, 2010

this is so funny cause my wife got her brakes fixed at ralph garza place and he forgot to close one of the bolts and the brakes LOCKED!!! thank god it was in a walmart parking lot.
    its just funny that i was looking for complaints in roseburg and this guys name showed up...