Rally's Hamburgers / I am done with rally's for good!
Rally's at Airport Highway and Byrne Rd.in Toledo Ohio. We were in their drive-thru waiting on our food for 11 minutes. The crew were playing around and none of them were working on our order. I asked them how long it was going to be and they just looked at me like I was crazy. And like I was bothering them. They were really loud and just playing around. This is not the first time this has happened. But I can guarantee you that it will be the last time. I will not go to rally's again. It seems no matter which one you go to, the service is lousy. And on top of that our sandwiches were put together really sloppily. So I am done with Rally's for good.
they served fresh and hot food and did great job.
we like this location and back soon.
food was fresh.
we happy .
Joycevoyles's Response, Jul 04, 2018
I will no longer patronize Checker's /Rally's because of their disrespect to the American Flag.
More Rally's Hamburgers Complaints & Reviews
- Checkers - poor customer service and professionalism 
- Checkers and Rally's - i’m complaining about rally’s flying the american flag upside down 
- Checkers - bad customer service 
- Checkers and Rally's - sauces
- Checkers - checkers served me raw chicken sandwich
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - workers and the time I spent there
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - the treatment of the employees at store # 9592 in south holland, illinois 60473
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - employee emily alvarado
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - drive through guy taking order
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - service issue