[Resolved] Rakbank / The National Bank of Ras Al Khaimah / personal loan

Dubai, AE Review updated:

My name is Lima Mathew / o529523732, I have applied for a personal loan in Rak bank. My agent name is Mr.Ganesh, we give documents on October 19th, I received the verification call from customer care and they have updated my requested loan amount and EMI. On October 31st he visited again to collect the security cheque. After that he send me an Account No : [protected] and send me a formate of under taking letter. For that we have requested for the IBAN number, then he didn't respond, so we call the customer care for the IBAN number they said we can generate from website so we tried to generate and we received the update the account is invalid. Hence I tried to call Mr Ganesh he started to avoid my calls. We call him from another phone then he replied to contact Mr. Jayesh Kumar solanki (RM), via email I am sending email but he is also not replying. It's been almost 1 month. I registered a complaint via customer care and received a message

Dear Customer, Your request Reference number [protected] is still under process, we will keep you informed on your request status.

Today also I called customer care but telling requested reference number is under process. We are trying to call the RM in his mobile number he is not answering. But thankfully Mr. Ganesh send what's app updating RM is going to Head Office to update the status regarding loan.

But it's been 4 days after all these discussions. I wish to get a valuable update regarding my loan, kindly take necessary steps and update me via Email & Phone
Lima.[protected]@gmail.com.

It's almost too late ... I applied loan as part of my delivery expenses, I delivered a baby still now I didn't receive the loan.
I required an update as early as possible.. The agent at the time of application signing time said within 1 week you will receive cash as my organization is listed in A category and I have 1 and half + year experience in same institute with no Liability with my previous account holding bank as well.

But it's 1month +
I request the concern RAK bank department to take necessary steps to solve my issue. Expecting a positive update ASAP.

• Resolution statement

• Updated by lima mathew, Nov 19, 2017

My name is Lima Mathew, I had applied for a personal loan on October 31st and my agent name is Mr. Ganeesh, who is working in loan department have collected all documents on 19 th of October. As i was working in a listed A category organisation in Dubai, he said your load will get approved with in 5 to 7 working days. We accepted it and with in 3 to 4 days we get verification call from RAK Service and they said this amount will be your EMI and i have approved all andthey wish me my best. But after that again the agent visited me for the security cheque, and requested me to provide the salary transfer letter from my institution, and provided me A/C number for mentioning in the letter accepting to trasfer my salary to Rak Bank in future, When my organization requested for IBAN number and other details we call him back in November 09th, we try to co ordinate with our agent as we cannot generate the Iban no via online as its showing provide valid Account No. Then from that day we are trying to get the details but he is not responding for the call. After we try to call him from one another No: he answers my call and saying i am also waiting for the approval from Credit Department. As a client we will get confuses one guy collected a cheque and if he is not answering the call as well, we are not receiving any SMS also. Then he provided me and Email address of his senior officer Mr. Jayeshkumar.Solanki @rakank.ae; we send an email to him requesting to know the status about the personal loan but we don't receive any reply email as well. After that we raised a complaint via phone and i received a msg regarding my complaint registered but still i don't receive any calls. Kindly call back me or email me. And kindly update when can i get my loan or else kindly update if you cannot provide the Loan.

email: lima.[protected]@gmail.com / [protected]

• Dear Customer,
    Please contact us on [protected] or provide your contact number for us to reach you.
    Thank you.

Li
Nov 20, 2017

Comments

• Ra
      Dec 10, 2017

I applied on November 15. Till this date I have't received the cash.
    Most of the sale people I rak bank have a bad attitude with clients and the guy I was dealing with is the worst than ever. he never give any feedback or keep me poster.
    Inmagine its been one month. I cant believe this is happening.