Rakbank / The National Bank of Ras Al Khaimahloan agent selva kumar

I have faced difficulties during the processing of my loan, agent is inconsistent and liar. He doesn't have good customer service. He needs to be retrained so there will be no future issues or problems with your other clients/customers.

The reason why I applied for loan is for mother in law's treatment. The time that I needed the money, they cannot release it because of the document that is computer generated because I am working in SEHA and all our documents are computer generated (but with stamp and signature). So I have decided to cancel the loan because I cannot have the money when I am going home to Philippines. Then I was surprised that they released it when I came back from Philippines and I don't need the money anymore and was decided to cancel it. But they still released the money. So they are not listening to the client and just thinking about their job that they can get money from their client. There is no customer care. Hoping for your immediate action to these agent and the manager who handled my loan.

Kr