[Resolved] Rakbank / The National Bank of Ras Al Khaimah / collections department for the credit card

5 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I have been a customer of rakbank since 2012 and I just missed 1 month due payment because of financial issues in which I need to support my family back home. I tried to work on with the amount of Dh1140 to make my account current but I am really having difficulty working with it. I requested the agent to give me atleast few more days and initially they agreed, but the next calls that I am receiving is that they will ask for my name and they will start screaming. They are the most rude, irate agents that I ever encountered with. They dont even let me talk because the agent keeps on telling "I dont want to listen..."

I know my sole obligation to the bank and Im trying my most effort to find funds to pay with it and to consider I have been paying for charges in years that didnt even make lower my total bill. I know that I need to settle it with the bank but I dont think that this kind of ugly attitude and arrogant approach to people will help the customer pay their current bill, and also We may get back on tract in terms of finances but I personally wont consider your bank to use anymore.

• Resolution statement

• Dear Customer,

Please contact us on 04 2130000 or provide your contact number for us to reach you.

RAKBANK Team

Ke
Feb 2, 2019

Comments

• Be
      3rd of Feb, 2019

I did finalize my settlement and all pending payments in 2015 / 2016 and I applied today for another bank for personal loan and my score was low because of RAKBANK credit card which is still showing in my file in Credit Bureaux - could someone help me with this please

• Ke
      4th of Feb, 2019

I already contacted the bank and they raise the complaint, hope something will change with regards to unprofessional attitude of your collection agent.