Rak Bank / misleading/lies rakbank staff (insurance policy)

United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I got the same complain with other clients here that Mr. Afzar Rizvi (RAK Bank Ibn Batutta Branch) told me that I can get my full amout of money after 2 years of Policy. When i went to the branch after my 2nd year has been finish they told me that I can't get my money back after 2 years. I put up 18006 for 2years and they will only give me 8006. Ive lost more than 10000aed because of this bogus/misleading of RAK BANK agents and the worst thing is, its not only me but also one of my colleague. They said that they are no longer responsible for this. Please send me message here or leave a comment or your contact number for those who got the same complaint and we will go directly to the central bank of UAE to do the complaint for them to do the necessary action for those who have victimized a lot of innocent people.

Cl
Oct 28, 2015

Comments

• Ra
      Nov 01, 2015

Pleaseadvise the customer to contact the Bank on 04 2130000 or visit any of our branches

• Ra
      Nov 01, 2015

Please advise the customer to call the Bank on 04 2130000 or visit the nearest branch with details to investigate the matter. Thank you.

Nov 04, 2015

I already complain and they didn't do anything!!! This is a big LIE from RAK BANK staffs...misleading clients for just their own benefit??are you becoming rich because of this BOGUS? You should have fool those business man so you can get more money and not from those people who are poorer than you!!! You have fooled alot of people but I'll make sure CENTRAL BANK will do something about it...

• Sy
      Dec 09, 2015

I also invested in Salama based on wrong information and commitment given by Rak Bank executive. It was confirmed to me that after 2 years i can withdraw my investment in full. But after 3 years when i called Salama for the same, they denied saying 20000 dirhams they have already invested and I will get only 8000 dhs. Rak Bank is conning people with wrong informations and earning money by cheating people who are trusting on them and investing from there hard earned salaries.

Feb 02, 2016

i will send my complain to Central Bank of UAE..if you want you can also send complain so they will know all of this misleading of RAKBANK.. call me on my number so we can have communication... 0529605641

Feb 03, 2016

I already send my complaint letter or UAE Central Bank..I will wait for thei reply..please do send your compain also so they will know that there are alot of victims of RAK BANK who lied and mislead people... http://www.centralbank.ae/en/index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=45&Itemid=59
    or call me on my number 0529605641... i also have known people in facebook who faced the same issues

• Pr
      Nov 25, 2017

I have been conned by the same way too. The representative told me I can withdraw the money after minimum payment of 2 years. They tell us what to say when they call for verification. They also urge us to sign the documents then and there without filling anything. My colleague and I did this because of the trust we had on RAKBANK and not on SALAMA. Now, I wanted to reclaim the money so I browsed through the file they gave. I was shocked to see the encashment table. After seeing so many complaints on Internet I am sure that this is an organized scam.
    If anyone still in this thread, please let me know what to do now.