Rak Bank / from one year charging for credit shield inspect of cancellation

Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Hi I am RAK Bank credit card holder last year 4 may 2013 I asked them to cancel my credit shield policy but still in-spite of cancellation credit shield amount was coming in my every month statement. I have been complaining my times every week to bank they are not reversing amount which I paid from last year. Credit shield department whenever call gives one statement we can reverse only for current month as per bank policy. But I made cancellation from 4 may 2013 still bank was charging unnecessary n still not reversing it. Every time I call to call Centre I have to tell every time same story from beginning and they will ask me to hold the call for 30 min and finally they will write email with higher priority which has no relevance because issue is not being resolved from past one year. Details of reference number which call center agent used to give me on my calls:-9914628 3 march 2014 7 march Friday 2014
[protected] march 2014
14 march 2014
Sr1405625 25 march 2014

Sa
Mar 25, 2014

Comments

• Ri
      8th of Jun, 2015

Hi, I also faced the same issue with Rak bank, and one of their sale person cheated me on opening a saving shield and never received my money back. Almost 12500 AED lost from my account.