[Resolved] Rak Bank Credit Card / insurance claim on ak bank card

United Arab Emirates Review updated:

This is with ref towards the insurance claim of my card [protected].

Im so sorry to say that the response from Ms tanias end is totally dejecting and just because of her irresponsibilty and wrong information I have lost my insurance.

Upon losing my job i called up RAK bank and they guided me to your number and upon calling (after trying for 1 full week where everytime the call would deliberately go in voice mail, which I was able to understand from my experience with your service) you had informed me to provide my Termination letter, Visa cancellation page, Offer letter .Ms tania fernandez informed me to come to the branch and provid ethe documents.You also added that the same will be processed in 3-4 weeks.U informed me that I can submit the same within 3 monthsupon cancelling my visa

I came to your office as per your instruction and at that time you told me that you need the visa page without cancellation.
Later on I scanned the documents and forwarded to Ms Tanias end.There was not any response and i used to try daily to conatct her and for a month thecalls were not answered and the same as mentioned before would go to voice call.Finally I got the phone connected to one of your colleague and thru her i got a chance to speak to you.The way of your talk was so rude and you were yelling at me and you told that my case will definitely get declined because i have crossed 60 days upon losing mey job.Later on you told that you have not recieved any information from the insurance, and again you gave me hope saying that my insurance may get processed as my termination was genuine.

Now Its going to be 6 months and till date no response and nothing.Im entitled for around 4500 Dhs as I was paying for the credit shield.My termination was genuine and if my insurance claim is declined its nothing but coz of your improper information which have misguided.If you misguide in such a way no one will get their insurance cliams.Upon losing my job, when i calle d her up why didnt they inform me the procedure, why did she ask fo rteh cancellation paper.
I need a clarification or else i will go legally against this and would definitely make the public aware of such forgeries that the employees are doing inorder to make a persons insurance get declined.I swear that I will go to any extend to make this sorted out so that atleast the rest people will not get fooled.

Sajina
[protected]@gmail.com

• Resolution statement

• Dear Ms. Panicker,

Please contact us on 04 2130000 or provide your contact number for us to reach you.

RAKBANK Team

Comments

• Wa
      Dec 03, 2009

Good...one

• Ad
      May 26, 2010

Same they did with my brother Adeel Ansari, but that was dubai Bank. i think they all use same techniques ..

• Za
      Mar 06, 2011

same experience with First Gulf Bank

• Ra
      Jan 23, 2012

I took credit card loan of 65, 000 dhs from RAK bank for repaying in 48 installments. Already I have paid 39 installments with credit shield. The paid value as credit shield is over 12000 Dhs. Now suddenly bank has cancelled the credit shield facility without my request & I am going to loose over 12, 000 Dhs and the credit protection.
    Can I take any legal action for this ? Can I request the bank to repay the paid money as credit shield ? Anybody knows the proper action to take against the bank ?
    [protected]@hotmail.com

• Om
      Sep 06, 2017

Credit shield is a big lie they use to take your money

• If
      Mar 01, 2019

anybody has idea do rakbank cover death insurance?