Rajasvi / No contact No goods arrived

1 India Review updated:

Ordered and paid for goods in December. Via western union money express. I did tell them I had been caught with using this method before and was a bit worried about this payment method. They have good contact with me via to sending the money.
I Was told the goods would be sent withing 14 days. Nothing sent. They did confirm they received their money and said they would send the shipping details withing 24 hrs. No details were sent. No garments sent. Have emailed them with my concerns. They emailed me back saying it would be here by 12th January. Still waiting.. Total rip offs.

More Rajasvi Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sr
      29th of Jul, 2016

Rajasvi.com website shows many tops and skirt models. I selected designs answer sent them execel sheet. Not even single top they sent were matching. They are fraud and sent wrong goods. Initially told my shipment was stuck in NY so sending order again.please don't buy from them. His name is Rajesh and contact number is 7300098808 and another number 9829191292 and [protected]@gmail.com mail id. He changes his name too it seems read from other complaints.

• Ra
      19th of Jul, 2017

Hello, did you ever receive your goods?? I am not in the same situation as you have purchased over $600 worth of stuff several weeks ago and they still havent been sent!!! I am really nervous I will never get them and I have been caught in an internet scam!