Raison Armor Homes / Registration charges

India Review updated:
4.3

This builder 'Raison Engineers & Builders' has tied up with a lawyer and is asking Rs 12, 000 just for facilitating registration of the flat. The builder is not even co-operating if a person wants to avail services of another lawyer / expert

Such builders are a blot for builders community.
Ab

agreed. my sympathies
Ni
  28th of Aug, 2008
I agree..

Alos heard that the flats are equipped with inferior quality of stuff (fans, tiles, lock and so on)...

the builder is even building shops in the resdiential complex..

wonder when did he get the approval as it was no where in map / plan shown at the time of booking

Is GDA listening ???
So
  26th of Sep, 2008
I agree. Even now the builder wants monthly maintenance charges of Rs.2100.00. During booking time, I had enquired about this charges. At that time, they had mentioned that for two years nothing to be paid.
Aj
  2nd of Oct, 2008
The so called maintenace agency ientified and deputed by Raison is owned by one of its own employees. The agency was formed to maintain this society just a couple of months back and has got no past experience / track record of providing such services. It is so appearant from the quality of service it is providing these days. Can we go take this matter to the consumer court??
Vi
  1st of Dec, 2008
I also have a flat booked with Raison and need to go for registration soon. I don't know anyone who has booked the flat there, so was wondering if you guys can contact me at vibhormittal AT yahoo.com.

Have you guys got your registration done and moved into the property ? need some advise.. Kindly drop me an email, I will get in touch.. I think it is very essential that we all at least know each other and build some pressure on the builder.. else they are gonna continue this monopoly..

He has sent me a due amount including ~1L for EEC. This is rubbish.. he never mentioned that this is going to be such a big amount... he has mentioned in the documents that EEC will be extra, but no one would imagine 1L for just the electricity connection... this is sheer loot...

Waiting for you guys response so that we can approach together..

Regards
Vibhor
vibhormittal AT yahoo.com
Sa
  2nd of Apr, 2009
I am also looking to purchase a flat in Raison Armor. Can anyone please give me some feedback regarding the flat, construction quality, and all other issues associated with this society? Your feedback will really help me in taking a decision. He is claiming sound and heat proof flats. I think it is rubbish claim.

At what rate did you purchase this flat and when?Do you think it will be a good decision to buy a flat in this society?I heard he has used inferior quality items like fans, lights, locks, tiles etc,

Please provide some feedback.

sapan.agarwal@gmail.com
Ni
  18th of Aug, 2009
dont go into sweet talk of the builder

ask him to show each and every thing mentioned in sales brochure before buyign the flat
Ra
  22nd of Nov, 2010
All the above are ok but in my stay of previous one year it was quite pleasant and good - Ramesh T
Rs
  4th of Feb, 2011
Aaj achank hi main ne Raison armor Homes socity ke bare main padha bara dukh huaa ki log aisa sonchte hai jaha tak mai yhan rahta hun muje to aisi koi kami najar nahi aai. advocate to har tarah ke hote hai jinka fees 2000 bhi hoti hai aur 20000 bhi ye to uski service pe depend karta hai. Mere khaya se iske builder ne bhi wo sab kuch provide karwaya hai jo unki commitment thi.