Raintree Vacation Club — special assessment fee & contract dispute
Are we all in agreement that Raintree is out of line with this special assessment fee being charged and due July 15th?? Have you written to the Texas State Attorney General about this nonsense?
Are you in agreement, that since this property is in Mexico, we are NOT owners but Right To Use Members or renters?
Thank you and please respond.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Houston, TX[protected]@yahoo.com
More Raintree Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Raintree - Trying to charge a &Special Assessment& 
- Raintree Vacation Club - fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club - maintenance fees 
- Raintree - Letter to Doug Bech 
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club - disappearing developer weeks 
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fee for every other year memebership 
- Raintree Vacation/ Club Regina - flim flam 
- Raintree Vacation Club - 2nd request for special assesment 
- Raintree - Special assessment