Rainforestberry - / can't get refund

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I had wanted to do the trial fro the Acai Berry Detox. Have been trying it and not finding it really all that helpful. I was checking my bank statement online and all of a sudden there was a charge of $87.13 on my statement for this. I had not ordered this or knew that this would be an automatic transaction. Looking back on information, there is no phone number listed. On the bottle I did find the FWB labs town and state listed. I looked up on the internet and found a website. No phone number, only e-mails. I am waiting to hear back from them if they will answer. I have notified my bank to cancel this action. Last time I do any of this kind of ordering.

Lo

Comments

• Mi
      14th of Jul, 2009

Be cautions when ordering products online. Make sure you have complete contact details of the company so you can easily reach them when you have complaints. As for fwm labs, it's 866-949-0138. This is their authentic helpline. Be careful also with bogus telephone nos.

• Mi
      16th of Jul, 2009

I had the same experience, and they charged my account twice.I am letting the BBC know of this incident as well. Total scam...dont fall for it and dont give them any information...

• We
      21st of Jul, 2009

Happened to me too - the "free" trial is supposed to be for a 15 day period before they debt your account - I ordered the product on July 1st and received no confirmation, contact information or shipping/tracking information. Turns out FWM Labs did not even ship the product out until July 13th! Not only did they debit my account for $84.78 on July 15th (still had not received the product) but they had the nerve to send THREE shipments, which I finally received on July 18th and 20th. I have contacted the company - no doubt they will remember me, but I also filed a complaint with the BBB. The worst part is that if I want to stop the debits, I'll have to file Reg E claim to dispute the charge and get a new bank card :(

• Km
      26th of Jul, 2009

Total scam! Don't give them any info. The same thing happened to me and I am out the 80 bucks because they charged my account without notice.

• Di
      1st of Aug, 2009

In their terms and conditions, it is stated that you will be charged unless you cancel future orders. Always, always, ALWAYS check the terms and conditions! I found this out the hard way with another product.

• Re
      3rd of Aug, 2009

Please be aware of ordering Rainforest Berry, the company is HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS Located in Hollywood Fl 33020 address is 3007 Greene St. Phone number is 800-237-4319. The waiting period for someone to pick up the line is very long, so please have patients. Also there is a fax number to RAY JOHNSTON 800-573-5302. I hope this information helps any and all who have been charged bogusly.

Please note you can also contact the florida's BBB attorney general Bill McCollum. 866-966-7226.

• Mo
      6th of Aug, 2009

I worked with my credit card company at Chase. They gave the phone number as listed in the above comment (1-800-237-4319). I went to the website of Health Products: www.myordersupport.com. I was able to cancel my account. I was told what to do to get a refund. I shall return my product unopened. I was given a number for my account candellation and a number to use to return the product. Previously, I was told by the responder on the 1-888-247-5160 that they could not find any record of my account. Hope this information is helpful .