Rainforestberry / can't locate to cancel

1 7040 Starvalley DrCharlotte, NC, United States Review updated:

I wanted to try a free trial, but I did not believe in the product I wanted to cancel the account but can't seem to find where it came from, what the account number is and how to cancel. This company continues to charge my account $79.

Comments

• Up
      22nd of Jul, 2009

This comapny is a major issue. They drafted money form my bank acocunt and claim they can not locate my account. They will not refund the money and will not work with you. They told me to fax all my information to a Mr Ryan (wont give out his first name or extension). I am also disputing this through my bank. DO NOT EVER DO ANYTHIG WITH THIS COMPANY. I am contacting my local authoriteis and the BBB to report them for the thieves they are.

25th of Jul, 2009
    Rainforestberry - Consumer Fraud
    RAINFORESTBERRY
    3007 Greene St.
    Hollywood
    Florida

im trying to get a refund i cant even get passed the wait line on the phone they hang up on me. in got charged $87.50 without authorized
    by me

John Pangia 1-917-500-5053 e-mail giofla30@gmail.com

• To
      29th of Jul, 2009
    Rainforestberry - charging my account
    Dallas
    Texas

I thought that I was getting this free product to try. Then I was checking my online statement and found this charge for 87.13 from some place called rainforestberry. I dont know about anyone else, but in this time and day I need all the money I have, and cant afford for someone to be taking it from my family or me. So I was wanting to know how do I go about getting that money back, and doing fast. Please someone let me know.

• Fu
      4th of Aug, 2009
    Rainforestberry - unauthorized billing
    Acai Berry
    Maryland

These people are ruthless -- there have been 4 attempts in the last 4 days to charge my credit card for product that was not ordered or wanted. Plus 2 charges that did go through the previous month. Can't anyone stop these theives???

• Me
      4th of Aug, 2009

Call your bank and explain what's happening, they will help you. If they don, 't find a new bank. My bank, First Niagra, was very helpful. Gave me a list of stuff I had to do to protect myself and my account.

• Rr
      11th of Aug, 2009
    Rainforestberry - Consumer Fraud
    FWM Laboratories
    3007 Greene Street
    Hollywood
    Florida
    Phone: 800-237-4319

I ordered the "free" Acai Berry Detox sample which was supposed to be provided for shipping charges of $3.95 only. I received a call from this company to "confirm" my order, but it was really to push other products on me. I asked the woman on the line repeatedly if there would be additional charges other than the $3.95 shipping. She would not answer me directly, just kept repeating how the products all worked together. I told her that since I was not getting a clear response from her that I didn't want the product at all, and to cancel my initial order for the trial sample for shipping only. 2 weeks later I received the product in the mail and when I checked my credit card I had been charged both the $3.95 shipping charge and an additional charge of $87.13. I called the number that was on my credit card and never could talk to an actual person, the automated system just kept looping me around and around. I THINK that I was able to cancel the "subscription", but I won't know for sure until my next credit card statement. I disputed the charge on my credit card, but they say that you have to work it out with the company. How can I work it out when I can't even get hold of them?

• Wh
      18th of Aug, 2009

LIKE ALL THE OTHERS WHO'S COMPLAINTS I'VE READ, I'VE MADE THE MISTAKE OF TRYING OR AS IN ADS SAY DID A "TRIAL"
    OF THE PRODUCT. 4 DAY TRIAL FOR THIS HOW LONG I HAD THE PRODUCT, DUE TO ONE FACT THEY USE THE CHEAPEST
    WAY OF SENDING OUT THIER PACKAGES, WHICH RESULTS IN THE LATE DELIVERY; WHICH IN TURN LEAVES A CUSTOMER WITH LITTLE OR NO TIME TO TRY THE PRODUCT BEFORE YOU NEED TO CALL & HAVE TO CANCEL, AND EVEN SENT THE UNUSED PRODUCT BACK. I DID READ THE SMALL PRINT. BUT, I HEARD ALL THE HYPE ABOUT THIS ACAI BERRY AND SAW ALL THE ADS THE MANY ""DIFFERENT" COMPANIES RUN FOR THE ACAI BERRY, ITS BECOME LIKE A CIRCUS OF "HAWKERS" SAYING, "STEP THIS WAY FOLKS ...". WELL, I SUCCUMBED TO A "DIFFERENT COMPANY'S AD" WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE
    THE SAME ONE I DEALT WITH THE lst TIME, UNDER A NAME, THAT AGAIN LED ME THUR THE SAME CYCLE OF EVENTS. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I "FINALLY" STUMBLED ON TO A REPUTABLE COMPANY WHO "DOESN'T" ADVERTISE, WHICH I BELIEF HELPS KEEP THEM TO BE ABLE TO CHARGE A WHOLE LOT LESS FOR ACAI BERRY PRODUCTS. THIS INTURN MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO "TRY" THIER ACAI BERRYPRODUCT AND EXPERIENCE SOME IMPROVEMENTS IN MY HEALTH. STILL THIS WHOLE EXPERINCE, LIKE ALL THE OTHERS CUSTOMERS COMPLAINTS I HAVE READ NOW, HAS LED ME TO WONDER
    HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE THE GOVERNMENT TO WEED OUT THOSE COMPANIES THAT ARE PRACTICING UNFAIR EVEN FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES. MAYBE, ITS GETTING TO THE POINT WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE POSTED ON EVERY AD "BUYER BEWARE! THE WORDS IN THIS AD COULD BE FALSE, DUE TO THE FACT WE HAVEN'T THE MEANS TO GOVERN OR ENFORCE TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!" ALSO THEY MAY NEED TO REDEFINE THE MEANING OF WHAT THE WORD "TRIAL" STANDS FOR IN ADVERTISEMENTS." THEY MEANING THOSE IN OFFICE WHO ARE " SUPPOSE" TO PROTECT US AGAINST SUCH UNFAIR BUSINESS PRACTICES. MAYBE, THEY NEED TO AT LEAST PUBLISH A DICTIONARY ENTITLED " THE DOUBLE, TRIPLE, ETC. MEANINGS OF WORDS USED IN ADVERTISEMENTS WHICH IS ALLOW BY THE FEDERAL AND STATE GOVERNMENTS." THEN WE MIGHT HAVE SOME MEANS OF PROTECTION AND WE MAYBE COULD SAY "THEY ARE DOING THIER JOBS" MAYBE!