Rainforest berry / Unauthorized Charge

1 CA, United States Review updated:

unauthorized charges were made to my debit card for $87.13 and an international transaction fee of $2.61. I never even received the second bottle of the product! What a RIPOFF!!!
My husband warned me that i shouldnt have even tried these products...guess I have to say he was right all along!

Comments

Js
  23rd of Jul, 2009

so did you ever get your money back? becase it happen to me. and they told me that once it came to me and i sent it back that they would give me a refund.

Ta
  27th of Jul, 2009

I have the exact complaint, I never received nothing from this company. I tried to contact them and when I finally got through they hung up on me!!!
Tammy

Ta
  27th of Jul, 2009

no thats what they told me too.

Lp
  28th of Jul, 2009

I have an unauthorized charge for 83.18 on my card today.
Now i have to cancel my credit card. Thanks for nothing, you guys suck
Laurie

Be
  31st of Jul, 2009

My account was also debited $85.13. The only reason I even wanted to try the free offer is because I thought they were reputable since Oprah and Rachel knew of them. Now I know to stay away from ALL try me offers. Has anyone been able to get their monehy back???

El
  5th of Aug, 2009

How can you get money back from this company? They are a complete scam. They billed me for $87. 13 and then again for $83.13 after I cancelled and returned the stupid pills.
This co should be taken off the internet. They have scamed too many people.
Will the credit cards help at all?

Ki
  7th of Aug, 2009

FRAUD AND SCAM ALERT!!!

I ordered this product about a month ago, and I was told that if you both the two products together and skipped the trial I would only pay 39.95 if i ever wanted to order again. However that was not the case, I checked out my bank statement and notice that this charge was on my account again. So I called the number listed on my statement only to find out that it was not the company that I bought the product from. It took me almost a whole 2 hours just to get through. In fact I got through several times but the operators hung up on me. Finally I got someone live and the order was cancelled so they say. I guess I'll know soon.

Here is the fax number to send your bank statement: Remember to white out all important info!!!

1-800-573-5302

They will need the following information:

Full Name
E-mail Address
Shipping Address
Telephone number
Last four digits of card used

Someone should contact you in 1-2 business days

HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELPS THE NEXT PERSON

De
  7th of Aug, 2009

Sounds like we all got scammed. I didn't even receive my free trial off before they billed me for the second bottle. I called and they put me through the same ordeal. LOVE the customer service, I can't believe they can get away with this. Isn't there anything anyone can do? I had to just get my debit card # changed and I filed a fraud charge on my account. Easier than trying to get anything back from these guys! I would love to see this company go down! Let's see Opra expose them on live TV!

Fr
  2nd of Sep, 2009

I tried to get the free trial too and they told me I'd have 15 days to cancel. I canceled on the 5th day and I got billed 39.95! I called twice and couldn't even understand the person I was talking to. He told me step by step how to get my money back. I did exactly what he said and they just shipped it to me again. Now I was told I can't get my money back or even the product because I shipped it without my code. So all they did was take my money so I swore at her and she yelled at me and got all sarcastic. Can't something be done?????

Ka
  24th of Nov, 2009
Rainforest berry - Rip off
Rainforest Berry

I have paid for the free trial and received the first bottle. Since then, I have received NOTHING and have been charged $86.42 for something that I'm certain is never going to arrive.

Mo
  10th of Aug, 2011
Rainforest berry - Rip off
rainforest berry

On July 5th an advertisement popped up on my computer for the product acai berry and it stated as seen on dr phil oprah and nbc it stated you could try a 15 day trial for the price of only the shipping of 99 cent. The product never arrived and all of the sudden a charge appears on my bank statement for the amt of $87.13. This appeared on 07/18/09. I called the company and help the line for 50 minutes or more waiting for someone to pickup. I was extremely upset because I had no idea this was going to take place. I spoke with a rep named Sanjay who was rude as all get up! I explained to her my understanding it was going to be a 15 day trial. How could this be a trial when I never received anything to try and then a charge comes thru. the definition of the word trial according to websters dictionary is the following: the act or process of testing. I never received anything to test. I then asked Sanjay when they supposingly shipped the product, she stated on the 11th of july. That is fraud in itself! especially for my order of the 15 day trial being placed on the 5th of july. This is a total scam and you can be assured I am going to report this company to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ASAP! I was given a tracking number and to date nothing has been received!