Rainbow Walter Filtration / Misrepresentation/Rudeness

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States

This company is a pyramid scam. They do not disclose the true intent of their delivery of the unit you "won" (totally rigged if they think you have money). They give this big elaborate demonstration with a new unit then expect you to commit to buying it without first discussing the cost which is way out of line. 1) If I bought it then it was $2600; if I wanted it was 4700! It is a vacuum but they do not want you to call it a vacuum. The rep that came to my home literally flew off the handle when I did not buy. She called her associate while she stood in my kitchen, at my sink, using my water, soap and towels to clean out the unit. It was an outrage. She became very angry and accused ME of wasting HER time; that she had to be in SoCal the next morning and she did not need this, yada, yada. Do not allow yourself to have your time wasted by the reps of this company. They want you to commit to a sales meeting to get drafted into their pyramid, give out your friends and associates names and numbers so they can call them, and more.

Ci