railwaysTDR Refund

1 Review updated:

Dear sir

PNR No.[protected]
i am book a tatkal ticket in 3-jun-2014(new Delhi to patna). in this i book the ticket for two person but the one person ticket is confirm and second person ticket is on waiting list (then the railway rule the waiting ticket is automatic cancel) then i fill the tdr on 7-jun-2014 to refund my money but 7 month has been pass away i am not get my money. in this the both person travel the train in this the tc give the 1500 slip also i send the ticket to railway Delhi office. but they have regreted my TDR and do not provide me the reason to regret the TDR. i have a last option to go to consumer court the i fill the consumer form complaint to get my money.

Ga
Feb 10, 2015

More railways Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• La
      Oct 11, 2009
    railways - Reg. First Class Compartments
    Indian Railways

Hi,
    I was amazed when I sit in a coach with my wife TC has come and pay fine Rs.500/ for sitting in First Class Coach in a Local Train which we are not aware of .As u all aware that it stops for couple of minutes and in a heavy rush. How do a new comer knows that u are not suppose to sit those kind of coaches..As evryone is hurry to catch the train without missing..So, Friends ..be aware of things..

• Ra
      Nov 15, 2009
    railways - unable to get display

hcl product number bo86a4093821
    hcl product number 7096a4002053
    hcl product number b086a4093820

• Fa
      Nov 15, 2010
    railways - train delayed

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to inform you that the train no 0704 which was schedule to depart at 1.20 PM on November 15, 2010 was delayed for 8 hours and nothing was updated on your irctc website. please do the needful to update the train timings for every 30 minutes atleast which will help the general public to catch the train on correct timings.

Regards,
    Fahad

Nov 15, 2010

hi fahed ana esmi jalal ya ret tfahemni aktar 3an hay lmsg li ejetna la2an ma fhemet 3anna chi, w iza reb7anin kif badna njib lmsari?ok ana ma ba3ref mouken 3azbak tfahmni