RaidenTech.com / They sell junk!

Ordered a blimp with remote camera, no way could the blimp fly carrying the camera which needs a battery plugged into it, that I tolerated, but the camera did not work, when asked for a replacement, received responses, need your order number, kept sending it, it was like a canned email response, no satisfaction.

Do not order from this place, there is a reason why they are so cheap, they sell junk and won’t back up what they sell.

To

Comments

• Je
      17th of Aug, 2007

Junk indeed!!! Today I got my RC Helicopter in the mail and it doesn't fly as well. I think next time I will pay 2 times as much on a product from a store location.

• Dw
      17th of Aug, 2007

Yes I was about to bye an ARF Airplane from this sit I wonder if the planes are junk to??? Does anyone have any comment on that???

• Th
      7th of Jun, 2009

Ive ordered an RC Helicopter from this online company before (June 2008). My item was processed and shipped to me promptly. Everything was new and well packaged. "I" broke the helicopter the first day of playing with it. I just can't fly it like the demo vid for the exact same model in the exact same controlled environment. I'm a newbie at the hobby so maybe it's more or less my fault. Either way, I got the RMA and returned it at my expense. Got full refund quickly.

They may more or less sell crap products (which i do not believe they do), but their customer service is very good; quick response and the live chat representative was very cordial and helpful.

Sorry you had bad experience with them. Maybe you were just one of the unlucky fews. But from my personal experience, they are a company which I'll do business with again; as matter of fact, right now for some airsoft guns. I was going to get the airsofts from hobbytron, but after reading some of the complains here i'm feeling dubious of them.