Raid bomb or fogger / Residue on my bed gave me dry eyes.
On july 7th of 2009, I used 2 raid foggers in my home.I followed the directions and also shampooed the rug and mopped the tile before bringing my 4 dogs in.There is no warning on the package to protect the animals. That night I was up all night washing my eyes they burned something awful. The doctor said something definately hurt my eyes. He said they were bruised and swollen.The C.P.A. wanted the doctor to write a letter stating the condition of my eyes but he refused to. Doctors do not want to get involved.I wrote the company and sent them a bomb from the package and they said they were inspecting it and would get back with me. Months later they sent it back and said they did a visual inspection of it.They refused to pay my doctor bills or take any responsebility for what happened. Oviously they don't care about their consumers or pets.