[Resolved] RageOnrageon

It says that it's been shipped and received, however I have not received my order. I have spent too much money to go through this. Cannot contact them on the phone. Only got an email that says will get back to you. Been almost 2 days now. Still no email response on what's going on with my order. .I am so disappointed at their customer service. My child is realy upset. The sneakers that were ordered were for her. I can not afford to pay over 100$ as i did for this order. Some one really has to do something about this company. Imposible to even try to get a responce from them and resolve this issue. This is so upsetting. Will never order from them again.

• Resolution statement

• RageOn Customer Care's Response, Jul 31, 2018

Can you please email us at [protected]@rageon.com so that we can get you taken care of and resolve your issue?
    Thank you.